Preemies
Options

New Siggie Pic Inside!

Yaaaaay!  We're ONE today!

Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful birthday wishes!!

Re: New Siggie Pic Inside!

• Options

Here's a pic from their 0th birthday, their adjusted age original due date.  This was one week after we brought them home from 68 days in the NICU.

Look how tiny!  Evan was 3lbs 8oz when we brought him home and Cameron was 6lbs 4oz.  Now they are 15lbs 3oz and 17lbs 11oz respectively as of last night.

• Options
    ijackijack member
    Yay!! I've been waiting months for a new photo!!! And they are looking as cute as ever! Happy Birthday big boys!
    Emma - March '08 Quinn - August '11
    Need help with high fat food ideas? Chunky Monkey
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy birthday Cameron and Evan
    Conceived twins with IVF January 2008. Lost baby a at 20 1/2 weeks due to premature rupture of membranes and held onto baby b. Baby b (Brandon) born at 26 weeks and 1 day on July 5, 2008. Wesley born full term on June 29, 2011. My blog http://karenandstu.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • Options
    AidgeAidge member
    Happy Birthday, cuties!
  • Options

ADORABLE!  I remember when you posted the "0"th birthday pic last year.  They've come such a long way. 

Happy Birthday Boys!

• Options
    Happy first birthday Cameron and Evan!  What a difference a year makes!  They are such cuties!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    IVF 1=BFP, beta #1 8dp5dt 24, beta #2 12dp5dt 50, beta #3 14dp5dt 88.9
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Weishaars' World
  • Options
    I just want you to know that whenever I show Robbie pics of your boys from your blog he can't get over how cute they are!  They are so adorable.
  • Options
    They look great as usual! Happy Birthday again...
  • Options
    Too cute!!!  I hope the boys enjoyed their day.  Congrats on their first year mama!
  • Options
    This just brought a HUGE smile to my face!
  • Options
    mcdevmcdev member
    What a great picture. ?They are so so cute!!
    Claire Avery born at 32 weeks on 10/25/06 Keira Leigh born at 27 weeks on 4/29/08
  • Options
    Happy b-day boys!!!  They are sooo cute!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    happy birthday sweet babies! how did they do with cake?

Rowen Alexander born 10 weeks early 1/28/07

www.4wquestions.blogspot.com
  • Options

Aviator JJ:

They squished it in their hands and Cameron put his fingers in his mouth tentatively but it instantly caused a small gag reflex.  Evan refulsed to put it in his mouth but he poked at it a little.  They enjoyed the experience and I can't wait to do it again.  

• Options
    Lookin' good guys!  Happy birthday!
  • Options
    How cute, they both look so healthy and happy. They remind me of a couple "party boys" All the pictures I have seen of them have been celebration pictures!!!Party!!!
  • Options
    Happy Birthday, boys. The picture is adorable!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"