Austin Babies
Options

***Kim777***

I read in a previous post that you have the Graco Duoglider and 2 Graco Safeseats.  I'm thinking of registering for these as well, but wanted to ask you a question.

The product info for the Duoglider states specifically that it fits the Safeseats, but I've read a few reviews that seem to say this isn't the case.  Have you tried out your Safeseats in the Duoglider yet?  What do you think?

I'm debating about doing this or just caving & getting the Snugrides instead because they seem to fit more strollers.  I'm just worried that our babies will outgrow the Snugrides very quickly, especially if they get my genes.  :)   Boys in my family are tall!

Thanks! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ***Kim777***

• Options

I had only tried one last week and had no problems with it, so I decided to snap them both in just now to make sure. They do fit without any trouble at all. They do butt right up against each other since they are pretty long, but still no trouble snapping them both in and getting them attached with the straps.

That's exactly why we went with the safeseats this time versus the snugride. Of course, we had my niece's 4 year old snugride, and it only went to 26 inches versus the 29 inches I believe they go to now, but he had outgrown the snugride by 4 months. Since he wasn't even able to sit up in a high chair yet I always had to hold him when we went out to eat until he was 6-7 months old. It was definitely not convenient and there is no way that would work with two babies! I know we won't use them as infant carriers until the 30 pounds they go to, but if they just get us to the stage where the boys can sit up in high chairs I will be happy.

Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

• Options

Thank you so much!  That helps a ton.  I don't know why I've read about several people being unable to fit them in the Duoglider.  Maybe they need to read some instructions or something.  :)

I've just changed my registry to get the big ones.  Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"