Boston Babies

North Shore Baby Girl, due 7/2009

Hello

I am the mom of 13 yr old twin boy and expecting a baby girl in July.  We live on the North Shore.  Baby girl is a bit of a surprise, but a very welcomed surprise at that!  Since most of my friends have older children, I was looking to meet someone who is expecting baby at the same time as me, or a playgroup in my area.  Dont want to sound desperate (Please be my friend, LOL)  but I really want to make connections with expectant  moms in my area, since I have been out of the "playdate" loop for some time.  Hey, what a better time of year to have a baby (getting the summer off) and looking forward to walking the beaches on the North Shore with my new daughter.  Want to join me?

Re: North Shore Baby Girl, due 7/2009

• Hi there!

I'm so surprised no one as written back to you yet!  Unfortunately I probably won't be able to fill your "playdate" request, as I'm not a mom myself, but rather work for a local nanny agency (www.bostonnanny.com).  We place nannies in your area, so perhaps there are some nannies that will be caring for children of a similar age to your expected arrival that would want to have a play date (not sure if you only want to be with other moms, though).  I just thought your post was so funny I couldn't resist responding!  Congrats on the new baby!  Jen from Boston Nanny Centre, Inc.

• Hi there!

I'm so surprised no one as written back to you yet!  Unfortunately I probably won't be able to fill your "playdate" request, as I'm not a mom myself, but rather work for a local nanny agency (www.bostonnanny.com).  We place nannies in your area, so perhaps there are some nannies that will be caring for children of a similar age to your expected arrival that would want to have a play date (not sure if you only want to be with other moms, though).  I just thought your post was so funny I couldn't resist responding!  Congrats on the new baby!  Jen from Boston Nanny Centre, Inc.

• Loading the player...
  • Just checking back in. Anyone else due to have a baby this summer who lives on the North Shore? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"