Washington Babies
Options

Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream

I think I am in love....

Could an ice cream replace my hubby???

This is my pregnant mind's idea of perfection. Two days ago, I melted peanut butter and put it on ice cream. Sounded better than it actually tasted. So DH went out and bought me B & J's Peanut Butter Cup. It is peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter cups....yummy yummy yummy!!!

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

Re: Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream

• Options

You sound like my hubby.  He lovesssss anything peanut butter. 

I don't think they sell it in the grocery stores, but if you go to a Ben & Jerry's store or stand they have a flavor called peanut butter cookie dough, it's basically like chocolate chip cookie dough only with peanut butter cookie batter instead.  Omg, seriously good.  :)

-Deborah

• Options
    KNemoKNemo member
    imagecwhip77:

You sound like my hubby.  He lovesssss anything peanut butter. 

I don't think they sell it in the grocery stores, but if you go to a Ben & Jerry's store or stand they have a flavor called peanut butter cookie dough, it's basically like chocolate chip cookie dough only with peanut butter cookie batter instead.  Omg, seriously good.  :)

Okay...seriously??? Now the perfection, that I am currently enjoying, doesn't quite sound like perfection anymore. I don't know where this peanut butter obsession came from. It is definately a PG thing....I need to find me some peanut butter cookie dough.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That sounds BOMB.
  • Options

imageKNemo:

Okay...seriously??? Now the perfection, that I am currently enjoying, doesn't quite sound like perfection anymore. I don't know where this peanut butter obsession came from. It is definately a PG thing....I need to find me some peanut butter cookie dough.

Lol!  Don't discount your current peanut buttery goodness!  It can take many forms.  :)

That other ice cream is really good though.  And I don't usually like the "dough" ice creams because it just seems wrong eating uncooked cookie dough (I know I'm probably in the minority) but this one was fantabulous.  :)  Send hubby out for some next time, "it's for the baby!".  They have a B&J stand now at Southcenter if you're anywhere near there.  :)

-Deborah

• Options
    KNemoKNemo member
    Oh yeah...we are near Southcenter. But I probably should go no where near the B & J's, because my ice cream obsession is worse than my peanut butter obsession. PG cravings are so funny to me. I have never had a sweet tooth, but this boy is making me CRAVE ice cream, in a homicidal maniac kind of way. I cannot control myself......It is a wonder I have only gained 25 lbs. I should be up 80 by now....Embarrassed

• Options

Lol!  I wasn't into ice cream s'much when I was pregnant, but man could I down me some chicken mcnuggets from McDonalds!

If you're trying to cut down on the ice cream mania, you probably shouldn't go to Coldstone and get "Peanut Butter Cup Perfection":

https://www.coldstonecreamery.com/icecream/signature_creations.html

DH has them use peanut butter ice cream instead of chocolate, it's RIDICULOUSLY peanut buttery.

Me = Devil

-Deborah

• Options
    KNemoKNemo member
    imagecwhip77:

Me = Devil

Yes, you are the devil....but I kind of love you right now too!! Coldstone is even closer....mmmm Kent Station, calling my name......Wink It's a good thing that my laziness will out weigh my desire for ice cream right now. I don't think that I am going to leave my Lazy Boy tonight.....Maybe tomorrow, after child birth classes.....

"Oh DH....."

• Options
    You're killing me here! That marry's two of my favorite foods.
    Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
    Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
    Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image
  • Options
    I hate you. ?I can't have chocolate, peanut butter, or ice cream. ?Or mac and cheese, french fries, nachos... ?On the bright side, I'm gaining a LOT less weight this time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"