Philadelphia Babies
Options

PSA: Advocare Pediatrics in Havertown

I just made an appt for DH and I to go to a little prenatal meet and greet with a doc at Advocare Pediatrics. They do it once and month for new parents and the next one is Aug 28th. My hairdresser gave rave reviews for this practice and said that her SIL drives from South Jersey for these docs.
Just sharing some info and wondering if anyone has any info on this practice.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PSA: Advocare Pediatrics in Havertown

• Options

Hmmm!  Interesting.

We are in the market for a peditrician too, obviously.  I heard that Kids First (I think thats what its called?) at the Springfield Hospital is great & has connections with CHOP if, god forbid, the need for an emergency should ever arise. 

I wonder if I should look into this one too.  Havertown would be almost as convenient as Springfield for us and plus...we may be looking into moving closer to Ardmore (where I grew up) in the next few years anyway...so it would be even more convenient then.

Thanks for the info!!  :)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

"No time to be void or save up on life...no, you've gotta spend it all." ~Pearl Jam

MY BABY BLOG: http://babybeanaroundthebend.blogspot.com

• Options
    I also called Broomall Pediatric Associates on a tip from a friend. She takes her little guy there and they are happy with the docs. The next open house there is Aug 11 at 5:00 if you are interested. We are bound to run into each other somewhere! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I take my daughter who just turned one there and I could not be happier. Their staff and doctors are great!
  • Options

All the Kids' Firsts are excellent!

FYI - all docs have an "in" with CHOP.  The good thing with CHOP, also, is they have satellite offices in Exton, KOP...look at their website.  You can avoid going downtown for a lot of their services!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"