Working Moms
Options

F/U: We finally made a decision :)

To those of you who read and responded to my long hand-wringing posts on our daycare/preschool decision a few weeks ago... thanks! And you'll be happy to know that we finally made a decision Smile

I went back to visit all three places (two Montessori schools and a Bright Horizons daycare center) with DH. One of the Montessori schools really stood out, for both of us. It's a little smaller and has more of a "family" atmosphere. The director is just wonderful and took tons of time to talk about the school and answer all of our questions. Plus, there is plenty of emphasis on fun and play -- there is about an hour set aside for Montessori work each day, and 15 mins of circle time, but the rest of the time is recess, songs, time to read books individually or in groups, lunch, potty time, art, dance, nap, extended care (free play), etc.

We put down the registration fee yesterday, and are planning to start DD on June 8th. I'm sure I'll be back with all sorts of questions and concerns at that time, but for now... I'll be quiet Smile

Thanks again!

Mommy to DD1 (June 2007), DS (January 2010), DD2 (July 2012), and The Next One (EDD 3/31/2015)

Re: F/U: We finally made a decision :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"