TTC After a Loss
Options

I hate my chart :(

Seriously CD49, no O, no AF.  I hate looking at it.  I just want a normal cycle.

Sad 

Re: I hate my chart :(

• Options

I was griping about the very same thing last night.  My chart is so damn erratic.  I wish I could have a normal 28 day cycle again, with O on CD14.

How I miss those days.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • Options
    I'm sorry.  I wish I had some sort of advice or helpful information to give you.  I don't get it either :(  What's your plan?  Will you call your doctor at some point?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageredsox2934:
    I'm sorry.  I wish I had some sort of advice or helpful information to give you.  I don't get it either :(  What's your plan?  Will you call your doctor at some point?

I'm taking prometrium now for 10 days to hopefully bring AF on.  Then I'll start clomid for my next cycle.  I hope and pray it works! I haven't O'ed since November :(.  I hate how my body is so screwed up!

• Options

Ugggg...I am sorry :(

Before I had DD my cycles were 41+ days. The month I got pregnant with her I Oed on CD 53 & didn't get a positive until CD63!

It would drive me crazy seeing people who Oed on CD14...it was like they nevr had to sit around waiting like I did. Hang in there!

• Options
    imageSurfBride4:

Before I had DD my cycles were 41+ days. The month I got pregnant with her I Oed on CD 53 & didn't get a positive until CD63!

It would drive me crazy seeing people who Oed on CD14...it was like they nevr had to sit around waiting like I did. Hang in there!

Exactly! I see people O, go through the 2ww and then O again and in all that time I've still done nothing, ha! It's so frustrating.

I guess your story also puts to rest anything people say about poor egg quality from O'ing late.  Your daughter is gorgeous!

• Options
    imageMrsGhappilyeverafter:
    imageSurfBride4:

Exactly! I see people O, go through the 2ww and then O again and in all that time I've still done nothing, ha! It's so frustrating.

I guess your story also puts to rest anything people say about poor egg quality from O'ing late.  Your daughter is gorgeous!

Thanks! I always heard "claims" about egg quality. Always made me worry. Studies show it isn't true & happen to think Riley must have come from a great egg!

• Options
    My cycles after my m/c were all over the place.  We waited 3 cycles before trying (those cycles were around 40 days each) and then our first cycle trying again was annovulatory 63 days.  My temps were all over the place and made no sense at all.  Then our 2nd cycle my temps were freakishly stable/steady, I O'd on CD 19 and got a BFP.  I was so upset and never thought I'd O on my own.  There is always hope.  Hang in there!!!!!!!!!   ((((BIG HUGS))))) to all of you. 
    Prolactinoma, Hypothyroidism, PCOS m/c 8-19-08 @ 9wks 3d
    "And where was I before the day that I first saw your lovely face? Now I see it everyday and I know that I am the luckiest."
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

imageMrs.KS:
    My cycles after my m/c were all over the place.  We waited 3 cycles before trying (those cycles were around 40 days each) and then our first cycle trying again was annovulatory 63 days.  My temps were all over the place and made no sense at all.  Then our 2nd cycle my temps were freakishly stable/steady, I O'd on CD 19 and got a BFP.  I was so upset and never thought I'd O on my own.  There is always hope.  Hang in there!!!!!!!!!   ((((BIG HUGS))))) to all of you. 

Thanks for your response! That gives me hope :).  Hopefully things will get back on track soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"