Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

>ABC, Kit, and the PD girls<

Hey Ladies,

I just logged on quickly to catch up on today before I ran off for the evening and I just want to apologize. I was misled by a post that I had read earlier in the day and I did think it was one of you. I shouldn't have done that. I hope you can accept my apology. I really offended by what was said and I was not thinking before I typed a reply.

I am glad that things are cleared up.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: >ABC, Kit, and the PD girls<

• Options
    Hrm?  Whatcha talking about?
  • Options

image*Bee*:
    Hrm?? Whatcha talking about?

i believe it's when she called out SigD2 or FA and referred to them as being in our "crew". ?

karly, i've been called out so many times on this board and been called so many names...if i took offense i probably would have been long gone by now. i can't get my undies all wadded over a public message board. ?no apology needed...atleast in my opinion.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekit4485:

image*Bee*:
    Hrm? Whatcha talking about?

i believe it's when she called out SigD2 or FA and referred to them as being in our "crew".

karly, i've been called out so many times on this board and been called so many names...if i took offense i probably would have been long gone by now. i can't get my undies all wadded over a public message board. no apology needed...atleast in my opinion.

Oooh.  Gotcha.

Karly, what's the point of an AE if you can't try and guess who they are?  Sometimes the guesses are wrong, oh well.   

• Options
    Hey, no prob.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"