North Carolina Babies
Options

Anyone's baby really love one spot?

Mine insists on living on my right side.  I don't know why, but he never moves out of the right side.  He has been there since the beginning and has no interest in my left side or even the middle.  He doesn't mind kicking the left side, but he will not move his whole body over there.  Every now and then he has shifted when he is awake and moving so much, but he always snuggles back into the right side when he is done.
My sweet boy :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone's baby really love one spot?

• Options
    Mine exactly--she "lives" tucked as far right as she can get! very rarely will I see her butt go past my belly button---it's like the stopping point for her!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Baby Wanda is pretty much stuck at this point on my left side. She's laying twisted, on her side, with her head down, her butt under my boobs and her legs/feet by my left ribs. I never feel her on the right at all, just on the left. Occasionally I'll get a pushing movement or a kick, but she's pretty relaxed and still there now. Strange.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Petula is high on my right side - i look so lopsided sometimes.  I tried gently pushing her down, but got a big kick in the ribs so hard my boobs shook.  I keep waiting for her to drop down a little, but nothing yet. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    haha, I tried to push mine down a little yesterday and got a big kick too. 
    My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    henry loved living on my right side. so much, in fact, that my center of balance (according to my wii fit) was significantly toward the right. it was kinda funny how lopsided my belly looked.
  • Options
    Eli was always nestled up above my left hip.  Unfortunately there's a ligament that runs right there, so it was very painful at times.  The OB showed me some ways to move him if I was uncomfortable, but he'd always find his way back!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"