Georgia Babies
Options

Octu-mama is at it again...

She' crazy and selfish to use these children as her way of coping with her own personal issues. Grrrr...

https://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20261065,00.html

Re: Octu-mama is at it again...

• Options
    That woman makes me want to scream.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I completely agree. She drives me nuts for some reason. I really feel bad for the children involved in all of this.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That is one crazy lady.

On a side note, it just frosts my cookies that she doesn't have a job and the taxpayers of the state of California are footing the $3 million tab for the eight babies she chose to have when the state is running billions of dollars into the red and is withholding income tax refunds.  My sis and BIL who live out there are paying for Octomom's kids out of money they could be using for their own child!

And I also want to know where she got the $25-30k for each IVF attempt.  Nobody seems to know the answer to that one.

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I shouldn't have read that..now I am all seething 'n furious 'n stuff..Angry
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• Options
    She really makes me sooooo mad, those poor kids deserve parents that are mentally stable. I don't know if anyone watches the show Chelsea Lately, but they made a joke about how the octo mom made a website for donations and said that they wanted to make a website for donations to sew her lady bits up....if they did that, I would totally donate!
    Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
  • Options
    imagescherza:

And I also want to know where she got the $25-30k for each IVF attempt.  Nobody seems to know the answer to that one.

She supposedly got the money from a worker's comp suit that she won.  The woman is certifiable and does not seem fit to be raising her first 6 children, let alone the 8 new ones. I do feel awful for the children.  I am also tired of her getting exactly what she seems to want, which is to be famous (or infamous in her case).  The media is fascinated by her story and I wish they would just leave it alone!

• Options
    That poor nutty lady and those poor kids.  Its just so sad..................
  • Options
    imageMrs. atlgatorgirl:

I am also tired of her getting exactly what she seems to want, which is to be famous (or infamous in her case).? The media is fascinated by her story and I wish they would just leave it alone!

Ditto 100%?

• Options
    This woman drives me nuts too. I refuse to buy any magazine with her on it. She is going to starbucks, MAC cosmetics and getting manicures while her babies are in the NICU and she has six others at home. She does work, she says she is not on welfare and argggg.... you know the rest. I hope the state and social workers step in and save this poor kids not only from a crazy mom but a life under a microscope since she is going to try and totally exploit them!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"