Indiana Babies
Options

Bedding

If I knew I was having a boy AND if I hadn't already bought bedding that I loved...I would buy this.  I love it.

Re: Bedding

• Options
    Dude. Argyle is my fave! That's so cute Smile
  • Options

Gah! Love it! I love the mix of patterns - enough to be interesting, not enough to be overdone. If we were having a boy and wanted to get a white crib, I would have love love loved this. C'est la vie!

ETA: Dude. Don't be like me. Stop looking at bedding. Weren't you a two-dress bride? ;-)

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageNDwife07:

Gah! Love it! I love the mix of patterns - enough to be interesting, not enough to be overdone. If we were having a boy and wanted to get a white crib, I would have love love loved this. C'est la vie!

ETA: Dude. Don't be like me. Stop looking at bedding. Weren't you a two-dress bride? ;-)

pot... is that the kettle? haha

that bedding is uber cute.

Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
  • Options
    imageDomerJenC:
    imageNDwife07:

pot... is that the kettle? haha

that bedding is uber cute.

I said "don't be like me"! ;-)

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Oh my... I almost just bought that!!!  They had it at TJ Maxx for $35!!!!!!!  I didn't buy it though... maybe I should go back and get it huh?  I didn't buy it b/c if we end up having a girl I didn't want to be stuck trying to get rid of it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

• Options
    Love it - and that's a good price if it includes everything!
  • Options
    imagebeccabrad:

Oh my... I almost just bought that!!!  They had it at TJ Maxx for $35!!!!!!!  I didn't buy it though... maybe I should go back and get it huh?  I didn't buy it b/c if we end up having a girl I didn't want to be stuck trying to get rid of it.

hehe, i think you should!

(bad instigator)

Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
  • Options
    imagebeccabrad:

That could totally be for a girl too, just throw in pink accents.  Plus, you'll need more than one crib sheet, so get some green sheets or pink ones and you'd be set.  For that kind of a price, you can't pass it up.

• Options
    imagekat.in.the.hat:

That could totally be for a girl too, just throw in pink accents.  Plus, you'll need more than one crib sheet, so get some green sheets or pink ones and you'd be set.  For that kind of a price, you can't pass it up.

I totally agree! The blue and green are both "soft" enough that they'd look good in a girl room as well as a boy room!

• Options
    Holy crap, for $35 I'd for sure be a two-bedding mama!  Go get it!!
  • Options
    Cute!!!  And TJMaxx is pretty decent about returns.  They may give you store credit, but that's easy to spend.  :)
  • Options

I know I should... I was just in there the other day and they must've just gotten in a shipment b/c there tons of PPB stuff too!!!

I may go back over there tonight.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

• Options
    I love that! ?
  • Options
    Very cute!  And now I want to go to TJ Maxx and see what they have and hunt for a PPB!
  • Options
    Super cute!!
  • Options
    so so cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"