Texas Babies

37 week appointment

went pretty good!  GBS negative (whew), bp and weight are good.  Not yet dialated, but the Dr said that the baby has dropped and his head is really pushing on my cervix.  She thinks I'll deliver before my due date!  I hope she's right!!

She said that she tried to open my cervix, so I think that's causing some bleeding (more than spotting).  If you've had an internal exam, what kind of spotting/bleeding did you have afterwards?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 37 week appointment

• I was a bleeder! ?At my very first appointment they did a pap since I was due and I bled so much the doctor grabbed a fistful of paper towels! ?Way to freak out a newly pregnant lady!

I also bled after internals. ?Mainly like a light period for a day, then spotting for another day after that. ?Doctor said that pregnancy sometimes causes tissue to swell with all the extra blood flow and be more prone to bleeding (sore gums anyone?).?

• Well, the bleeding has lessened, so I guess I'm just a bleeder too. Stick out tongue
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow- getting close!!!!!!!!!

?

I never bled... so I'm no help.?

• I told Erin that if I go into labor at Bunco, she's driving me to the hospital!! LOL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"