Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Thanks a LOT Jessi :P

I just ordered this: (reversible)

imageimage

Question:   How much does Ainsley weigh?  I know her and T are about the same age.  I'm trying to decide on sizing.  I told her you were a friend of mine :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thanks a LOT Jessi :P

• Options

Aw, I can't see the pictures (work computer).

I *think* Ainsley weighs about 20lbs. She is just now fitting into her 9-12s.

• Options

Just a pillow case dress, I couldn't resist :)  Great, I think that is about the same as T. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would be in BIG trouble if I had a little girl, or if Scott would let me dress K as one from time to time :)  Now I am inspired to learn how to make pillowcase dresses.  Not that they will be nearly as adorable as those, but I can try!
  • Options

imageMrs.Donkey:
    I would be in BIG trouble if I had a little girl, or if Scott would let me dress K as one from time to time :)  Now I am inspired to learn how to make pillowcase dresses.  Not that they will be nearly as adorable as those, but I can try!

Dude, I'm always in trouble for buying stuff, I can't help myself.

Do it!  you would have lots of buyers from this board, I'm sure :)

• Options
    imagemikey&amie:

imageMrs.Donkey:

Dude, I'm always in trouble for buying stuff, I can't help myself.

Do it!  you would have lots of buyers from this board, I'm sure :)

***chanting DO IT, DO IT!!!***

I'd totally keep you in business and we already know that you can make awesome tutus! Wink

• Options

I Love the pillow case dresses they are adorable!!!

I am telling you if I ever some time, I will make one.  A friend of mine just had a little girl so I will make one for her! 

Some times I am glad I don't have a little girl LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"