Secondary IF

SO very confused...

I went back today for my f/u U/S appt from yesterday.  I am only on CD3 and the follicle they saw yesterday was a 19 and today it is a 20...so the RE said I could get my LH surge from OPK sometime this weekend.  If I don't by Tues, to call and come in again for another U/S.  He also said I don't have to take Clomid this month (since I already have a follicle), but can still do TI and an IUI. 

I am just so confused...why would I "O" so early, when I usually get it on CD12 or 13?  Has anyone else had this happen to them?  If the RE is right, maybe we have been missing the "right" day, since I'm still usually on my period (BD doesn't like to do it during that time)...sorry for TMI.  I'll keep ya all updated next week.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
TTC #2 since Nov '07
Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
Both tubes removed Nov '09
Low AMH = 0.3
IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12

Re: SO very confused...

• I guess that is why they say that sex on your period isn't a foolproof contraceptive.  You never know when you are going to O.

It is kind of wierd though.  I didn't realize that the hormones could all do their thing in such a short space of time.

I have heard of women thinking breakthough bleeding is their period.  You sure it was an honest to goodness AF you had?  I guess the RE would have picked up if it was or wasn't. 

• It is a full on AF (heavy and will probably last 7 days).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah... wow.  I am just amazed.  My body can't manage to ever get it's *** together let alone within the first few days of my cycle.  I am tempted to say congratulations. Stick out tongue

At least you know this cycle. 

• I have a theory that all of our bodies are whacked out b/c of the drugs!  I wouldn't question it but go w/the flow Wink  I know I am O'ing days before the actual LH surge... who ever heard of that?
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • I don't know. I 've never heard of that before, but I have heard of getting pregnant while on your period, so that could be you. :)  And at least your being monitored close enough that you know its coming...it could be a really great month for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"