San Diego Babies

prenatal yoga

I'm new to the area...anyone find a good prenatal yoga class? 

Thanks!! 

Re: prenatal yoga

• I'm going to try a prenatal yoga class in La Mesa next week. It was the only one I could find that wasn't downtown or in North County. The place is called A Gentle Way Yoga... I'll let you know how it goes!
  • I've heard really great things about Yoga Janda, unfortunately it's in San Marcos & Poway.

The owner, Liza, also referred me to A Gentle Way Yoga in La Mesa, but I have yet to try it out.

The gym onsite at my work has a weekly yoga class (not pregnancy specific) that I'm trying out. I've just informed my instructor that I'm PG and we'll see how that goes.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm not sure where yu live, but the Encinitas YMCA has everything from Pre-Natal Yoga to Gentle Yoga to more experienced classes. They have a wide range of mind/body classes. It's worth looking into if you're near North County.
  • Thanks everyone!  Yeah, I forget sometimes that saying San Diego could mean a lot of different places.  I'm in La Jolla.  I belong to 24 hour fitness and they have a gentle yoga - haven't tried it out yet but I am going to this weekend. 

thanks again everyone! 

• hi future,

there is a great yoga for fertility cd by brenda strong, she plays mary alice on desperate housewives on projectbaby's site.?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"