Georgia Babies
Options

YAY dh felt Bailey kick last night

We went to bed late since we got up to the mountains around 11pm. We were laying there and Bailey started having a party just kicking constantly. So I put dh's hand on my belly and Bailey gave a huge kick. Dh was so shocked and then said that's weird. I'm like what do you think it feels like for me. He was really cute about it and told my parents this morning he felt the baby.
BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: YAY dh felt Bailey kick last night

• Options
    Awww how cute!  Just wait until you can actually SEE him moving in there.  F R E A K Y!  But totally awesome :-)

• Options
    Aw, that's so sweet. I remember when dh finally felt Colin. I also agree with Staci, wait until you can SEE the little guy. It looks like an alien invasion but it's very cool.
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Its so freaky to think there is a life inside you!  I am glad Adam got to feel the kick......it took a while for Andy to feel with Caleb also....
  • Options
    Yay!  How exciting for him!  Have you felt hiccups yet?  DH used to always get freaked out when he could feel and later see the hiccups!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"