Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

As per your request...clicky

I'm thinking naughty clothes, but answer for any color he LOVES on you.

[Poll]
BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: As per your request...clicky

• Options
    My DH is color blind...LOL. He'll compliment me on something using a color and I usually have to tell him what color it REALLY is.
    imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Options

imageTootermi:
    My DH is color blind...LOL. He'll compliment me on something using a color and I usually have to tell him what color it REALLY is.

Mine too!!! But he has a hard time with shades of color and distinguishing color from a distance

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Toot: that's hillarious! and cute.  Thank goodness he has you for that, hahaha.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DH loves white lingerie...I like black though.
    image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagemrs.gardner:
    DH loves white lingerie...I like black though.

It's opposite in my house.  I like white...he's always liked black.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My DH likes Pink and Red
  • Options

imageTootermi:

Mine is color blind too!  When we first started dating, I had to go through his closet and take out all of the strange colored shirts he had in there which he thought were a totally different color. 

I don't think he really cares... but I just asked him and he said pink.  This is good since it is what I usually wear anyways.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"