Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

I just found

the career that might let me be a WAHM, legal transcribing.  So long as it can pay my student loans it'll be perfect.  Why didn't I have this thought before?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I just found

• Options

I am so jealous that you have this awesome career and can do it from home...

I failed in that department, I can only work out of an office. I hope it works out for you!!

• Options
    I'm not quitting my day job just yet, but I think I'm going to take on some part time work and get some experience so that I can do it when the time comes.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

but you haven't found your wallet?

are you still in a foul mood?

• Options
    that sounds like a very logical and practical plan...Way to plan ahead moo! The only thing I could remotely do part time from home and part time from an office is clinical trials. Which are no fun at all.  I wonder if it is a good time to change careers? To what I dont know, I hate everything else.
  • Options
    imagebatstafuny:

but you haven't found your wallet?

are you still in a foul mood?

still no wallet, but also no charges... I'm feeling a little better just reconciling what I have to do to cancel everything in the wallet and tell my security officer at work about the loss

• Options
    That sounds really perfect! I'd love to be able to split my time between the office and home. I can actually do my job from home easily, but my company isn't very supportive of that on a regular basis.
    "For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever." Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, that would be awesome! Goodluck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"