Success after IF
Options

Introducing myself!

Hi ladies, I haven't yet lurked here as I've spent every previous last free second on TTTC but I'd like to now make my way over here and to 1st Tri =)

I had my first beta today (though it was 16dpo due to work travel) and it was 562! Second will be Mon.

I just freaked myself out looking at the betabase it appears my numbers are more in line with a multiples than a single pg. Hmmm...

=) Brigid

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Introducing myself!

• Options

My betas were really high, too, but I'm having only one!  Mine were 1179 and 6326 (at 15 and 18 dpo).  Good luck!  My numbers were along the lines of quads and we were dying. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    welcome and congratulations honey!!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

Our successful cycle was IVF #2: Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol - 2 beautiful blasts transferred.

email me: gretchela@hotmail.com
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!! I had high numbers too with DS (422 at 14dpiui) but I had a singleton. Good luck!!
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome! It's possible you have multiples, but I don't think you beta # alone means that much. I've heard it's more the beta doubling time, but even that isn't a great indicator. Good luck on Monday!
  • Options
    Congratulations!  That is great news.  I wish you an uneventful and healthy pregnancy!
  • Options
    Congrautlations!
    Nothing to see here....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"