Trying to Get Pregnant

Multiples questions

Someone talked about how fun it is to look at the siggies of the multples board, so that made me wonder if I would prefer multiples.

I think if I were to have multiples, I would want them on a first pregnancy so I didn't know any better (in terms of delivery and taking care of multiple babies at once, let along having another kid along with multiple babies).  I one healthy  baby would be a great start, but two wouldn't be so bad either.  What to you think?

Also, kudos to all mothers - multiples or not!  What a job!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Multiples questions

• I just want something to come out of my vag besides my husband, his little guys and AF.  I don't care how many babies I just want one.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, if I get one happy, healthy baby I'll be thrilled. I'm sure multiples would be fun as well (though a lot of work). I would be happy with anything.
  • If I was blessed with multiples that would be great, they run in our family so our chances are high
  • imagemooeta:
    I just want something to come out of my vag besides my husband, his little guys and AF.  I don't care how many babies I just want one.
    That was brilliant. You forgot queefs though.
  • My grandmother claims twins run in her family and that her mom had several but they just didn't survive.

I did have a psychic tell me I'd have multiples once, but I think it's BS.

?Transatlantic Blonde?
    it's called a kilt, he's scottish
  • My dh's magic 8 ball told him we will have twins so I'll let you know how my vag feels later.

• At first I thought multiples would be too overwhelming.  That's how I knew I wasn't ready to start TTC.  I had to grow up and realize that I need to be ready for anything from multiples to TTTC.  I will be happy with 1+. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A psychic told me I was going to have 5 kids.  We only want one.  So the only way that prediction is going to come true is if we have quints the first time around!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"