Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Qdoba

I just finished my first one ever and it was awesome.  I actually finished it so now I'm ready for a nap, but still need to run errands.  DH got one too and liked it thanks for talking about it so much here I don't think we'd have tried it if you all didn't talk about how good it was all the time.

We each got the queso one (DH got steak and I got chicken)......I think this might count as lunch and dinner for the day!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Qdoba

• Options
    Yum! ?Thanks for the idea for dinner!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Chipotle is better  :)  no hormones or antibiotics and they use a mix of natural and organic foods
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There has been so much talk about this place....I'm going to have to see if there is one near me and try it!
  • Options

imagemooeta:
    Chipotle is better  :)  no hormones or antibiotics and they use a mix of natural and organic foods

Agree 10000%! Chipotle is the best.

imageimage. image 

|| 4 years TTC, 2 M/Cs image 4 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF || 

|| DIA brought us our beautiful daughter || 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Moo, the first time I heard of Chipotle (the restaurant) was this morning when everyone was talking about Qdoba and I love Mexican food (On The Border is my favorite though).  The Qdoba I went to today is brand new, literally still has the "Just Open" sign out front and I've never seen a Chipolte in the area but I'll keep my eyes out, thanks!

• Options

imageFlipFlopChick:
    There has been so much talk about this place....I'm going to have to see if there is one near me and try it!

This is exactly why I went out today to get some.....it just seems to be the most talked about "restaurant" on this board, or maybe there's just a lot of Mexican food lovers here?

• Options

If there was a Chipotle near me, I'd be there! ?But so far Qdoba is the closest

?

Edit: and I spoke too soon, there's one even closer just never drove by it. ?Thanks Moo!?

• Options
    I'm pretty sure we don't have anything like either one around here. Boo for me!!!
    imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Options

I'm glad you enjoyed it.  I wasn't hungry when DH was on his way home from the gym so I'm getting it for dinner. nom nom nom

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagemooeta:

Yeah, isn't it wierd that it's owned by McDonalds?

I like Q better because both types of beans are veg.  DH likes the nachos.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love Qdoba - it is definitely not for dieting but it is worth it every once in a while.  I love their rice the best!  You should also try their chips.  They use lime salt and it rocks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"