Austin Babies
Options

silly big brother story

I just thought I'd share this because it's kind of funny...

Jake is very cognizant of where his little brother is at all times. ?When I change Matthew's diaper, he climbs up so he can be RIGHT there to watch. Well, for some reason over the last week he has decided that Matthew can only wear the diapers that have Elmo or Cookie Monster on them (we use Pampers Swaddlers). ?And he gets VERY upset if it is any other way. ?So, I have a diaper basket full of Ernie and Big Bird Swaddlers that I am apparently not allowed to use on Matthew! ?

Anyway, I thought I'd share because Jake is down for a nap and I went in to change Matthew and was thinking to myself 'yes! now I can use an Ernie!'... oye. ? ?:)

Jacob David (01/07), Matthew Isaac (12/08) & Kasey Elise (9/10)
WEB

Re: silly big brother story

• Options
    lol! so cute! you've been slacking on updating your blog. we need new pictures of matthew and jake Smile
  • Options
    oh flymanswife... I've been updating, but I recently went to the Apple store and they accidentally rerouted our website,so the old bookmarks don't work. ?It's the same web address, it's just that you have to refresh the link. ?A pain. ?I need to refresh the link in my signature too. ?Anywho, it's still at bachmanfamilie.com! ?
    Jacob David (01/07), Matthew Isaac (12/08) & Kasey Elise (9/10)
    WEB
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ha!  That totally cracks me up!!!  Here's to more diaper changes when Jake is asleep!

...and off to check your blog

imageimage
    6-yr-old Elena and 4-yr-old Julia.
    My Blog! All about my girls and quilting
  • Options

That's so cute.  I wonder why Ernie & Big Bird are getting the short end of the stick....

Huh? 

• Options
    Hi Irb! I haven't seen you on here in such a long time so I just wanted to say hello and a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jake!!!!!  Even if it is a few days late!
    Liam is 5!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Aww, that's so cute!  Cookie Monster Swaddlers are my favorite too.  I don't know why, but I always get excited and cheery and tell Logan "Cookie Monster!!  Mommy's favorite!" when I grab one to put on him.  I'm sure he thinks I'm a freak.

But, I still put the others on him, I just don't get as excited...  Anyway, Jake is cool, and what a good big brother!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"