Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Allergic reaction to egg noodles?

We haven't added anything new to DS's diet except that DH cracked open a jar of chicken noodle dinner.  He didn't read the label before giving it to him.  He's only had it twice, and both times he'd only take a couple bites and that was it.  Well, he had a rash on his penis for a couple days but it went away after I put some A&D on it.  He just had the booster flu shot so I wondered if that was causing the rash.  Well, today he had pretty bad diarrhea, which he hasn't had. . .ever so I pondered what could have caused it.  He's been a little crab monster today so he could just not be feeling well, and he doesn't have a fever.  But I looked at the label of an unopened jar of Chicken noodle dinner and I see that they are egg noodles.  Is it possible that he's had an allergic reaction to this?  My pedi's office is closed but I left a message.  I'm just curious if it's possible.

Re: Allergic reaction to egg noodles?

• Options
    It could be, but your pedi would be better at telling you. My DD's allergic reaction to egg noodles was to start swelling. Never had diarrhea though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"