Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Only three "no baby yet" comments.

They all sucked but I feel that is sucessful with 27 family members around (13 of them kids under 12)

The best comment: "When are you going to make me a great aunt.  This is ridiculous now.  What is wrong with you two?"   My thoughts: " Well 9 of the rugrats running around have done that already"  I did not say it though!

Runner up:  "Well you know (wink wink) Chris(my younger cousin) is going to be a dad, he's beating you in the race"...My thoughts: "Really????"

I was cranky as hell yesterday and it didn't help that my DH is away so I had to deal with the madness by myself. Ugggh

Good thing:  Crap load of leftovers!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Only three "no baby yet" comments.

• Options
    I am sorry you had to deal with that.  People suck.
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I am sorry :( People do suck.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

OMG those are hard to handle.   Grrrrr!

Yay for food though!

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options
    I had a fertile friend tell me "we should try to see who gets pg first" I felt like saying ok, you have a head start. We are not even in the same sport. I will finish the race, but will never win "against her"
  • Options
    Sorry you had to deal with that.  People suck.
  • Options
    I'm soo sorry!!!!  I do know the feeling!!! Don't you just love the holidays!!!! They can't truly understand how they sound when they make their "funny" little comments that end up ripping right into your heart.

<08/03 diagnosed with PCOS started BCPs.
    11/18/06 married
    3/08 stoped BCP
    10/08 gyno said to get a CBEFM and come back in 6 months
    3/09 started acupuncture and herbs to help fertility started charting. No ovulation for over 6 months!
    09/09 first appt with RE
    10/09 HSG tubes clear everything looks good!
    10/09 hubby has super sperm! He is perfect!
    11/09 T.I. with Gonal-F, no Ovulation. cycle cancelled
    MIL got diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and we put our TTC plans on hold until chemo appt weren't taking over our daily lives.
    11/12 started on 1000mgs Metformin
    2/13 1st round of Clomid 50mgs no Ovulation
    3/13 2nd round of Clomid 100mgs no Ovulation
    4/13 3rd round of Clomid 150 mgs no Ovulation
    4/13 OB/GYN gave up and referred me to another RE
    5/13 RE prescribed 2.5mg Femara with Follitism along w/ 1500mgs Met
    5/13 Large Cyst ended up benching me for this cycle
    6/13 Cyst ruptured on its own.
    7/13 Benched for one cycle
    8/13 Femara 2.5mg (5 days) 2x a day w/ 75 iuis of Gonal F. (8days) W/ 10000 mcg HCG only produced 2 good follies BFN
    9/13 benched again (they called it a rest LOL!!)
    10/13 femara 2.5mgs (5 days) 2x a day w/ 112.5 of Gonal F (8days)
    w/ 1000 mcg of HCG produced 4 good follies
    BFP!!! HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!! Didn't see that coming!! Not in a million years!! LOL!

11/26/13 no heartbeat at 7 wks waiting to miscarry

started to bleed on 12/1/13 bled off and on for 2wks ended up having to schdule a D&C

12/16/13 D&C

1/14 hubby and I talk ourselves into ourselves into one  last cycle, after this we are going to stop to give ourselves a break!

2/14 femara 2.5mgs (5 days) 2x a day w/ 150. iuis of Gonal F (11days)
    w/ 1000 mcg of HCG produced 4 good follies (both of us got sick during prime baby making time so only a couple times of baby making happened.)

3/20/14 CD34 2 positive tests! Started progesterone as soon as I saw that positive! Stick Jelly bean stick!!

After 6 1/2 years of trying for a baby we are finally pregnant and this little one wants to stay put!

6/14 was told baby had 1 in 30 chance of having Down Syndrome from blood work... how should we proceed... Nothing! I worked my butt off for this lil one I'm not going to end its life before it begins!

7/14 20 wk ultrasound. 3 hours worth of scanning trying to measure all the soft markers! Not one soft marker for Down Syndrome. So I just quite worrying about it. Its a Healthy Little Boy!

11/14 measuring really large. 95th percentile! Head measuring very large!

11/24/14 went in for induction. Lil guy got stuck trying to push my bladder out so after 17 hours of labor had to have a c section... 

11/25/14 Lil Man Was born by C-section And I Wouldn't have changed anything! I tried really hard to get him here. I did everything I could do! >

• Options
    People are aweful!! When ever someone tells me that I'm not getting any younger and I should really think about babies...I glare at then and say..."Well we have been trying for two years" They always feel bad and don't bother me. Why does eveyone have to act like it's a race? I know that we make ourselves feel like it's a race. But that's internal, we don't need any  more preasure. The other comments I hate is from friends that have children and look at you with tons of sympathy when you are holding their baby and say "You'll time will come".  Whatever!!! I'm sorry needed to rant!!
  • Options

I'm so sorry you have stupid people in your family too. When we told my MIL about our "issues" she said that she was glad to know that we at least wanted kids. I told her "it's not for lack of effort"...that shut her up. DH couldn't believe it came out of my mouth, but she deserved it.

Hope you get a BFP soon!

• Options
    Ughh sorry about that. I wish people would just keep comments like that to themselves
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Oh my goodness... they really said that to you??

?

I thought I had it bad when people just asked us, "so aren't you going to have kids soon?" ?Um... yeah, let me go pick one up from the store! I just always respond with, "we're working on it" or "hopefully soon!" ?And walk away.

Ugh, so sorry you had to deal with that!?

Oh, Baby Bean! We will always miss you! With us for 6w3d -- June 9, 2008.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    2 years of TTC, Seeing RE Feb 09, 2 medicated TI cycles - BFNs, 3 medicated IUIs - BFNs, back to medicated TI cycles until IVF approval, IVF approved in March 2010. BFP on last medicated TI cycle.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

some people!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"