North Carolina Babies
Options

Help me find pjs

I want to get DS some new jammies.  Right now he sleeps in the one piece footed pjs, which I like.  But he's so darned tall that his feet push out the bottom, no matter how big I get them.  So I want to get 2 piece pjs, that don't have feet in them.  I haven't been able to find any though.  Although I admit I haven't looked many places, but I wanted to know where I might find some before I drive all over town.  I can find them in big kid sizes, but DS needs 9 or 12 mos.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Help me find pjs

• Options
    I've seen a pretty good selection at Kohl's... Carters and other brands. GL!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options
    If you have a Carters outlet near you, they have them. I have also seen them at Wal-Mart.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I triple puffy heart the Carters two piece PJs!! They are a little more fitted for my "petite" little guy. I bought a few pairs of thicker socks for him to wear since his little toes were exposed. Now that it is colder (his room isn't as warm as the others in the house) I put a shortsleeve Gerber onesie under his pjs and it seems to keep him a little warmer if he kicks his blanket off at night. I have had a lot of luck finding the smaller sizes at Belks.
  • Options
    ditto Kohls- My mom got Emily some carter's brand, and I know that she does all her baby clothes shopping at kohls :)
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, I knew you could help!  Our Wal-Mart doesn't have then in DS' size, only toddler sizes.  But I will definitely check out Kohl's, I forgot they carry Carters.  BRU is always hit or miss, and they piss me off cuz everytime I go in there they have fewer and fewer boys clothes.  I think one day they should change their name to BGRU (Baby Girls R Us).

• Options
    Target actually has them in the 12 month size. ?We just got DD super cute sock monkey ones and they fit her perfect through the waist and in length and she is a string bean.
  • Options
    I'll have to check those out too Evans, cuz I hear ya on the string bean!

• Options
    I have gotten some at BRU too, the Miniwear brand I think.  See my problem with those is Camryn will pull her socks off and I'm afraid she will get cold.  I have to stick with footed pajamas b/c of that now. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• Options
    I'd check Kohl's & Target. I was at Target yesterday and saw some cute flannel ones.
  • Options
    old navy has some cute ones!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"