North Carolina Babies
Options

DH is not excited about CD sale

I thought he'd really be on board with getting a few Nana's Bottoms, but he's not.  He's just like, we don't need any more diapers.  Which is true, but we only have pockets, and I've been saying all along I'd like to have a few AIOs.  And he was impressed that her prices were so reasonable before when I bought the one from her, so I figured he'd be totally cool with me getting a few more at such a great price.  I tried to talk him into it, and he pretty much left it at, if you think you need to get some then get some.  Which pretty much means he doesn't want me to, but he's not going to come right out and tell me no.  And then he starts talking about how we need to save our money for Christmas.  Sigh...

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: DH is not excited about CD sale

• Options
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what my DH is going to say too :(  Is it bad that I was considering buying the diapers and telling him afterward? LOL.
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    No worse than me considering buying them anyway even though I know he doesn't want me to.  I mean, it's only going to be $25, that could be spent on anything and pretty much go un-noticed.  He just said, well, I'm sure they'll be on sale again.  Um, no! 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"