Orange County Babies
Options

Irvine Pediatrician recommendation?

Need to register for the hospital soon and they need a pediatrician. I have read really bad online reviews for Irvine Pediatrics and wanted to know if anyone uses them and what they think, or if anyone has a different doc they love? Live and work in Irvine, so would prefer local.

?Thanks!!?

Re: Irvine Pediatrician recommendation?

• Options

Dr Thomas Lin just opened an office in Irvine. He's very sweet with DD and offers alternative schedules for vaccines (the reason I went to him). The only drawback is that his office is so new he doesnt yet have a receptionist or a night paging service. But hopefully soon.

www.irvinekidsmd.com

• Options
    my dd goes dr peggy tse  @ irvine pediatrics, i have also read the online reviews saying how terrible the office staff is... but i have been there twice and each time was pleasant. When dd was delivered a pediatrician from their group came everyday to check on her (standard procedure for all new babies) and all the physicians were very personable and took lots of time to answer all our questions. They also have a well waiting room and a sick waiting room- so that is nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"