Stay at Home Moms
Options

POLL: Babysitters

If you have a paid babysitter:

1. How did you find them?

2. How old is he/she?  Or, if you don't know their age, is it a High School student, college student, Adult, other?

3. How much do you pay per hour?  Was it the babysitter's pay requirements or what you offered?

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

Re: POLL: Babysitters

• Options

1. How did you find them? Referral from a close friend who used her a lot.

2. How old is he/she?  Or, if you don't know their age, is it a High School student, college student, Adult, other? She is 29, a 3rd grade Teacher.

3. How much do you pay per hour?  Was it the babysitter's pay requirements or what you offered? She required $15/hour but boy would I love to find someone that I love just as much for a bit less!  :)

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• Options

1. How did you find them? Daughters of mine and my mom's friends

2. How old is he/she?  Or, if you don't know their age, is it a High School student, college student, Adult, other? One girl started for us when she was 12 and DS was 3.  Another girl was 16.  I haven't found a sitter yet for us here in TX, I don't want to leave an infant with a teenager.

3. How much do you pay per hour?  Was it the babysitter's pay requirements or what you offered? $5 and we buy dinner, usually pizza.  Its what we offered.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. How did you find them? Craigslist for my regular sitter and my Saturday night sitter was my son's preschool teacher.

2. How old is he/she?  Or, if you don't know their age, is it a High School student, college student, Adult, other? My regular sitter is 29. My Sat. night sitter is 23. I needed an "adult" because of the baby.

3. How much do you pay per hour?  Was it the babysitter's pay requirements or what you offered? $13/hr. I employ the regular sitter for 28 hrs/week so she needed decent pay. I offered $12--she bumped it to $13 but I give her all my kids hand me downs so she is walking away with a whole wardrobe too! I think that is worth a lot.
  • Options

-A couple-friend of mine and DH uses her

-She's in her late 50's and retired

-$4 per hours (great, we know!)  She offered this amount.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"