Inland Empire Babies
Options

first night of TTC!!!

Okay, so I'm officially freakin excited! I'm not sure what just happened..well, I'll tell you what happened. Tonight was the first night in our 2 yrs of marriage and 7 together that we hit it with NOTHING! No stupid condom, no pill, nothing! It was hilarious...I hid the condoms but my husband thinks I threw them away. Instead of the condoms, he found this little note that I made that said "Let's make a baby". We already decided that December we'd start trying, but hell, what's a week right? lol He just laid there and stared at me forever, and he's like, "aren't you scared?". And I told him, yeah, but more excited than scared. Everything will be fine. God will provide and we'll just have to see what happens...we are ready. And so he grabbed the bull by the balls and went for it! I'm so proud! lol ...I just thought I'd share. I'm not sure how long it will take for it to happen, but I'm not gonna dwell on it (or try really hard not to!).

Wish me luck girls! I'm super excited!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: first night of TTC!!!

• Options

Congrats!! Good Luck!

I haven't seen you on the nest before, you should join the local IE board there too!

• Options

I actually have been on the nest before, but it's been a long time..i'll post this there and see what kind of reaction I get lol

thanks for replying!

leslie 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"