Texas Babies
Options

bought my diaper bag today!!

at Walmart of all places!!!!  I originally found it at Amazon for $30 and put it on my registry.  Then, someone told me that Walmart sells the same bag.  So I went today (for other things too) and saw the bag for $9!!!!  Couldn't pass it up. Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: bought my diaper bag today!!

• Options

Super cute! Actually, that would match my travel system really well, lol. Yay for baby stuff! Have you bought any other baby related items lately?

I have to decide with PPB bag I'm going to use. Apparently my mom thinks she should get the other one!

• Options
    That is so cute and looks really functional.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

K - I also couldn't pass up a cute Winnie-the-Pooh outfit!!! Stick out tongue

Paisley - that's what I like about it - lots of pockets and compartments.  Plus, the strap is adjustable so it is easy to wear.  It may not be disguised as a purse, but it works for me!! Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    WOW! ?What a steal!
  • Options
    That is cute!  I got a steal from Pottery Barn kids.  I got a huge great tote for 19.99.  I love it.  I carry too much I am sure but after the last couple of outings I am glad I have so much room for so much stuff.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"