Blended Families
Options

Needing to vent!!!

So this week we let SD go to her grandmas on Thursday instead of Saturday.  We did this so just in case BM did call she would be able to talk to SD.  Well BM called SO on Thursday...and yelled and screamed at him over where some stupid stuff of hers was that he had to send to storage while she was in jail.  He told her that SD was with her grandma and she was more than welcome to call her there. So BM did.  SD laid into BM asking "when are you coming to see me?" why dont you call me more?" " why dont you love me?" Im so proud of her for voicing her feelings:) Anyway BM said she would be coming to see her after Christmas and that she was going to call on Sunday so SD could talk to her brother and sister from BM. Now this is me thinking why do you want to rub it in that you have time to see your two other kids but not my SD?  I dont understand this woman.  But as expected BM didnt call yesterday. SO and I never tell her when BM is going to call so she doesnt get upset, this wasall on BM.   So SO and I had to deal with a moody child who doesnt understand why her BM doesnt love her.  I sat here down and told her BM loves you in her own way and I think she is so special because not only does she have BM she has SO and me and all of our families who love her so much.  That helped a little but it doesnt make me want to hurt BM any less.

Re: Needing to vent!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"