Houston Babies
Options

**charlotteL**

How are the 2 kiddos?  I had no idea how easy only 1 was, totally took that for granted ie naps :-).

How is BF going? 

Cate is doing great BF wise and everything else, DH said today he doesn't remember DS being so easy..  DS was actually easier but the "toddler fit pitching" is clogging his memory :-)  We sooo should get all the kids together, DD with 3 boys eek!

Re: **charlotteL**

• Options

The kids are great.  Joshua turns two on Saturday.  I really can't believe it is here already.

I have decided that going from 1 to 2 kids is easier than going from 0 to 1.  We are just the opposite.  Gabriel is so much easier than Joshua.  He puts himself to sleep and he has been in his own bed since he was three weeks old. Joshua was in our room until he was 4 months because he could not sleep alone.  DH is convinced that Gabriel is so much more difficult that Joshua, but I think he has blocked it all out.

BF is going well.  A little easier than the first time around.  I think I am more relaxed than I was with Joshua.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"