Pregnant after 35
Options

Crap!

I know I shouldn't worry, but I can't help it.  I have had some brown tinged spotting this week, which hasn't worried me too bad.  But tonight it got heavier and is changing to a pinker, fresher color.  Why does this always happen on a weekend when there is nothing I can do but sit and dwell?  I was doing so good, now I am ready to freak out.....

::breathe in, breathe out:: 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Crap!

• Options

Try to relax as much as you can this weekend.  Lay down and stay off of your feet!

I was in ER this morning myself for bright red bleeding.  The Dr I saw there said that as long as there are no larger clots passing or cramping, then even the red blood is ok.  I still wasn't completely reassured though until the Dr sent me for an U/S. Once I saw the baby again I was fine.  Hopefully you can get into you dr first thing on Monday and have things checked out.

• Options
    I've had almost consistent brown spotting, and a flash of red blood last weekend. Then I had the ultrasound Wednesday and everything was fine.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know how stressful that can be!! I agree try and not to do anything this weekend but relax and put your feet up.
  • Options
    Ugh!!!  Time to put your feet up and watch happy movies for the rest of the weekend. 

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"