Missouri Babies
Options

Monitor's

Seriously, I have become a post whore lately!! :) sorry!

I need some rec's on monitors...I love the idea of the video monitor's but do you really use them? Would it be worth the extra price?

Thanks for all the help/rec's lately ladies!! I appreciate it!

Re: Monitor's

• Options
    We have the light and sound monitor. Of course we havent put it to use yet, but I think it will serve its purpose. We didnt really look into the video monitors, mostly because they are so pricey and we really didnt want to spend that much. Also, I dont think we would really use that feature too much. Sorry, I am not really much help. :-)
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We have the?Fisher-Price Sound and Lights Dual Baby Monitor?and I really have liked it. We keep one in our bedroom and one to walk around with. They can run on batteries or be plugged in with the AC adapter. It squeals if we have the monitor on and I'm in the shower with the door is open, but we don't use it in there anymore. It's really great for the price and I would buy it again.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    TTC Baby #2 - BFP on 12/14/11 @ 10DPO - CP confirmed 12/18/11
    BFP #2 on 1/13/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We got the Safety 1st digital monitor that we registered for at Target.  I needed a really sensitive and loud monitor since I am hearing impaired.  It is great!  We didn't choose a video monitor because we have a pretty small house.  If I hear a noise I don't like on the monitor then I just get up and go check on him.

https://tinyurl.com/6qgstz

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"