Trouble TTC
Options

Stylish Maternity Jeans

As of today my regular jeans are NOT COMFY! I am still early (about 12 weeks) but I hate unbuttoning my jeans to be comfortable. It's like wearing your tight jeans when you have your period HELP

Where are the best stores to shop at? I looked at Old Navy online and saw some cute jeans but I need to try some on before I order anything online. I think I may want a pair that looks simillar to regular jeans just low rise. Any ideas?

Re: Stylish Maternity Jeans

• Options
    It depends how much you want to spend. ?Lucky Jeans make maternity jeans but they run $144 at Mimi. ?You can also get some of the top designer jeans in maternity style at Pea in the Pod but again you are going to spend quite a bit. ?
  • Options
    I really love the jeans I got from Motherhood, specifically the Secret Belly Fit.  I think they look just like my regular jeans and are SO comfortable.  (And yes, I know it's pathetic to wear maternity jeans at 9w, but the bloat is too much - I don't have a choice!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Amber
    TTC since March '06
    MFI, LPD, possible PCOS
    3 chem pgs * m/c identical twins at 9w 10.06
    IVF w/ICSI #2 - beta - 187! (9dp5dt), beta - 367! (11dp5dt)
    IVF w/ICSI #3 - it's a girl!
    My IF Blog: Between the Lines
    My Parenting Blog: Letters From Your Mama
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

ok (pheeeww) I though I was the only one ... I'm only 8 wks, but I feel like I'm 20 wks...what gives? LOL

I weighed myself and only gained 3lbs but I feel like the Goodyear blimp, of course I'm eating better and more, but ahhhhhh!  :o)

thanks for the advise ladies, i'll be sure to go shopping today for new jeans and new bras!  :o)

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I second the Motherhood Secret Fit Belly Jeans, I could wear mine every day. ?I also have a pair from Ann Taylor Loft that I love. ?I got them on sale for $19.99. ?You can get things at a great price when you catch ATL sales, most of my work maternity clothes are from there.
  • Options
    Destination maternity is great for jeans the have It!, seven, and lucky just to name a few and you can't even tell they are maternity, but they are pretty expensive.
  • Options
    I agree with motherhood maternity jeans..I wanted to get an good expensive pair but this work just as well for the amount of time we will be in them.
  • Options
    I used the tummy sash from a pea in the pod for my regular jeans for a while in the beginning of her pregnancy, and wore them sooner after my pregnancy, it is smooth under shirts and sweaters.

• Options
    I have only found one pair of motherhood maternity pants.  Fit and flair with a low rise band.  Love them and wear them all the time! The old navy ones I got.. I hate. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I am also not a fan of the old navy jeans! All the ones I tried on are ugly and huge. I wish I liked them I ended up BREAKING THE BANK at Destination Maternity and bought a pair of Mimi Maternity in a flare style called Mavi for $118 and a True Religion pair which cost me $210!! But my mom felt bad for me and helped me out :) Looks like the ice cream can stay in the freezer!!! These puppies are FITTING for as long as its humanly possible!

• Options
    i just bought a pair of mavi jeans from mimi yesterday as well and LOVE them.  expensive but totally worth it -- i feel like i'll wear them after pregnancy too :)
  • Options

A few people mentioned expensive options - here's the opposite.

My target / Liz Lange ones are ok. They can slide down when you bend down (but I have a straight figure/no hips)

I also found a kids consignment shop that had maternity clothes and found several pairs of pants there for cheap! It may not have been a perfect fit, but you can't beat the price for something you'll only wear a few months. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"