Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Bibs are all turning pink

I'm not sure if it's a reaction from all the spit up, or from ds's prevacid or what, but all of his bibs are getting this pink hue on them.  Has anyone else had this happen?  It wasn't such a big deal when it was just some of them, but now it's pretty much all of them (except the really dark colored ones). 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
BFP 5/12/13 mmc 6/14/13

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Bibs are all turning pink

• Options
    I had some of DH's undershirts turn a slightly pinkish hue once. I never did figure out what did it. Do you wash on cold or hot?
  • Options
    Cold wash.
    BFP 5/12/13 mmc 6/14/13

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I should have mentioned this, but it's not the whole bib, it's in the middle front, where most of the drool/spit up hits.
    BFP 5/12/13 mmc 6/14/13

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    when DS was on prevacid, some of his things turned pink.  stain remover and a hot wash got it out. 
    Mommy to Seth (4) and Catherine Anne (13 mo.) Excited to welcome a third child in March of 2013!
  • Options
    I should add that the prevaid stuff looked almost purplish when it was on our clothes, so maybe that is a clue to whether it is the cause or not.
    Mommy to Seth (4) and Catherine Anne (13 mo.) Excited to welcome a third child in March of 2013!
  • Options
    I know what you're talking about with the purplish stuff, I'm just not sure if this is what is on all the bibs.  Really not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things; just don't like always taking my little guy in pink stained bibs.  Stick out tongue
    BFP 5/12/13 mmc 6/14/13

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"