Boston Babies
Options

Western Mass

Hello everyone!  I was just wondering if there were any ladies from  Western, MA....

Re: Western Mass

• Options
    I am I am! I'm in Palmer...about 20 mins outside of Springfield.
  • Options

imageDAuger:
    I am I am! I'm in Palmer...about 20 mins outside of Springfield.

Hello.  I live in Chicopee and work in Northampton!  What doctor do you see?  My normal OBGYN is Dr. Wool in Westfield, but he sent me to Dr. Robert Howe for infertility.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We're practically neighbors! :-)

I have a friend that sees Dr. Wool in Westfield, but I see Dr. Carrie Bell in Palmer now. Although, I don't see her very much...they normally just have me see the nurse practioner for my routine visits now...Roberta Barron. I actually like her better anyway!

I wish you lot's of luck with Dr. Howe. How long have you been TTC?

• Options

TTC for a year and a half on our own, now doing the IUI's w/o injections or meds for the time being.

Smile

• Options
    Well, I wish you lot's of luck! Send me an email if you ever want to chat...us western, ma girls need to stick together ;-)  dauger13@yahoo.com
  • Options

Big SmileWe definetly do need to stick together!  my email is:  ashely929@gmail.com

I will put your email into my email address book.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  I have only one more week of the 2WW until blood work to see if IUI#2 stuck.  I need the baby dust for sure!! I will keep you posted. 

• Options
    oooh Good luck then! Lot's of baby dust to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"