Pregnant after 35
Options

New - Introducing Myself

I just wanted to introduce myself.  I have 2 girls from a previous marriage, so this baby will be #1 for my DH and myself.

We miscarried back in May so we are cautiously expecting again. (5 weeks) This is our last chance to have a baby together.  We decided after the miscarriage we would try one more time.  

I am trying so hard to be excited about being pregnant again, but the worry consumes me sometimes.    My beta levels were only at 58 at my first draw and they went up to 148 48 hours later.  The numbers seem very low to me and I have a lot of cramping and no symptoms to speak of.  I have my betas rechecked again tomorrow.

Happy to join you ladies, hopefully you will see more of me if my numbers all look good tomorrow

Re: New - Introducing Myself

• Options
    Welcome, congrats, H&H 9 mos to you and a load of sticky dust your way!!!

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options
    Welcome and Congrats!! Try not to get too stressed about the beta numbers..I know its easier said than done. Try to enjoy the pregnancy!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and hoping for good numbers!
  • Options
    Welcome and congratulations!! The betas did go up, so try not to stress too much (I know it is easier said than done). Sending lots of sticky dust your way.
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options
    I dont know what those numbers mean yet.  I will go in fo rmy first appt on Monday.  Good luck to you!
  • Options
    Congratulations. The first trimester is nerve-wracking. I hope all goes well with your betas test tomorrow.
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck tomorrow!!!
  • Options

Congrats and welcome!  Don't get upset over the numbers.  Mine were that low at first, and then they tripled!  All they want to see is that they are doubling, so relax!  Easier said than done, I know.  I have had 3 m/c's this year, but I am trying to stay positive even though I am scared of every little spot and twinge that I get, or sometimes don't get.  I am here if you need to vent... heck, every one on this board is super nice and supporting!  Don't forget to post again your new numbers... we can be excited with you!

=) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi and good luck!
    Diagnosed with PCOS June 2004 Abby born 2/2007 and Ally 3/2009 imagehttp://Life In Sublurbia.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"