Go weight loss ladies!!!
1. How was your week?
2. How much more weight would you like to lose?
3. Do you have any specific long-term goals (other than just losing the weight)?
4. What is your specific goal for this week?
1. terrible!! I somehow managed to GAIN 2.2lbs!! UGHGHGH!!!!!!!
3. We are going on vacation in Feb and I NEED to fit into my honeymoon clothes because I can't afford to buy new vacation clothes!?
4. DRINK MORE WATER!
I am switching to the core plan on WW. If anyone has any suggestions I'd LOVE to hear them!!?
OK, I'm not officially checking in yet because that would be crazy to do 2 weeks PP, but I am trying to get myself back into the swing of paying attention to what I eat/drink. I may even start a food journal again next week!!
1. How was your week? I didn't eat nearly enough food, but I am getting better about taking the time to eat meals. I am constantly thirsty, so I did very well with the water!
2. How much more weight would you like to lose? 12 more pounds to get to pre-pg weight, 28 more pounds after that to be at the weight I was when I met DH and the weight where I've felt the healthiest.
3. Do you have any specific long-term goals (other than just losing the weight)? I want to get back into running and be healthy enough to run a race or two with my DH this summer (he runs marathons, but I don't think I'll ever reach that level!!)
4. What is your specific goal for this week? I have to focus on how much and how often I'm eating. I never thought NOT eating would be a problem for me, but I also never correctly envisioned life with a newborn!
My mom did the core plan and was very successful. She googled a bunch of core recipes and cooked ahead for herself each Sunday. I think it helped her a lot! I also know another lady who would do 3 weeks on the flex plan and then do the core plan for a 4th week. She said it kept her body guessing and helped her learn how to eliminate processed foods from her diet.
15 pounds by February is a perfectly reasonable goal! You'll do great!!
I'm not ready to go into weight loss mode yet, but definitely need to get on the eating healthfully bandwagon asap. The last month of pregnancy we spent in the city was a nightmare-ish mess of take out and poor choices compared to how I used to eat when cooking at our house.
1. This week I guess I am getting some idea of what I have to lose PP. I went from 147 pre-pregnancy to 187 and now I'm at 160.
2. Ultimately, I would like to get down to 140-ish, my normal weight which I was happy with.
3. Long term, I hope some of my old clothes fit by springtime.
4. Start cooking again, even at the apartment where the kitchen is depressing.
1. How was your week? It was alright I lost 2lbs.
2. How much more weight would you like to lose? About 28 more pounds.
3. Do you have any specific long-term goals (other than just losing the weight)? Build up my muscle tone again...I feel so flabby
4. What is your specific goal for this week? I need to stop chowing down! Both yesterday and today I have been on a feeding frenzy, I had my husband take all the candy in the house to work.