Pregnant after 35
Options

HELP - BOOBS SORE AS HELL

hi ladies, i have to ask for help.  My boobs are sore as hell. I have been wearing a bra 24/7.   Soak in a warm tub.  I just wish they would stop hurting.  Any advise????
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: HELP - BOOBS SORE AS HELL

• Options
    Wish I had something for you. I can tell you that even now I have breasts of fire...
  • Options
    thanks it helps to know i am not alone.  plus just in the begining of this wonderful ride. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel your pain, too!  My boobs exploded last week, and I barely fit in my old bra.  As bad as they hurt, it is kind of a reminder of what my body is doing, so it makes me smile, even if it is just a tiny bit! =)  Feel better!
  • Options
    No help, just empathy!  Like pp, I remind myself it means there is a baby growing inside me.
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options
    sorry to tell you- but it probably won't get any better... and if you BF  - it will just get worse :)  That is one of the reasons i weaned my DS after 2 months- bc i couldn't take wearing a bra 24 hours a day anymore... i needed a break from the bras and breast pads, the pain, etc.
  • Options
    They'll stop hurting eventually - not to worry!  It's a good sign that they're so sensitive.

• Options
    Yep, mine too, they're sore, heavy and HUGE, my husband is loving the huge part!  LOL...even my dad was like "nice rack!"  I though my mom was going to faint!  LOL
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"