Maine Babies
Options

nestmom.com - terrible

I love Bravado nursing bras, and Baby Bargains said nestmom.com had the best deal on them plus free shipping.  I ordered on Nov 1 and they charged my card.  Still no bras.  No phone number.  I've emailed them.  Bah.

Re: nestmom.com - terrible

• Options
    If you think they are not coming, maybe call your cc company and report it.  Better than paying for something you did not get.  Sorry :(
  • Options

my credit card company said that in the event this type of thing happens, i have to give them 2 weeks to respond and 30 days to deliver the product before they will attempt to reimburse me... i had this happen when i ordered formula a few months back... that was NOT cheap and not fun to deal with...

good luck, i hope they were just on vacation and will be back shortly and your order appears in your mailbox soon... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

tell me you love me... go ahead... i'll wait... lol

https://www.nestmom.com/customerservice.html 

it was on an older version of their site... i'd give the phone # a try and see if you can get anyone. Cool

GL 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemelsie:

tell me you love me... go ahead... i'll wait... lol

https://www.nestmom.com/customerservice.html 

it was on an older version of their site... i'd give the phone # a try and see if you can get anyone. Cool

GL 

melsie - OK, I'm still not seeing the phone number....HELP!  What am I missing?  Thanks for taking the time to look this up :)  You're too sweet.

• Options

I'm sorry you're having problems.  I ordered my Bravado bras from breakoutbras.com.  They're great and have free shipping and will send you a coupon code for use on your next order.

I hope you can get everything straightened out!

DD1 - 12.25.05
    (m/c 1.17.07, m/c 5.15.07)
    DS - 03.15.08
    DD2 - 12.03.09
    DD3 - 3.28.11
  • Options

1-801-733-5384

Nestmom.com
    PO Box 712265
    Salt Lake City, UT 84171-2265

customerservice@nestmom.com

it was hiding under the heading: Payment Methods