South Florida Babies
Options

*frustrated sigh*

Why don't husbands do what we want, whenever we want, just because we want them to and because it will make us, their ever loving wife, happy?

Remind me again? Zip it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *frustrated sigh*

• Options

Because they are MEN! And men just don't get it! ;-)

I am sure he will come around!

• Options

because they suck lol jk, I'm not sure why and I'm not sure we'll ever really know...at least they come around and do it anyway sometimes!

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They do come around sometimes. Most of that coming around is after the wife knocks some sense into them. I just wish they would come around all on their own. Can you tell I am annoyed? LOL. And its so dumb. Not even worth the details. Men are from Mars, for reals.
  • Options

Eric and I have been taking this awesome couple's bible study and the first thing they taught us is that women all wear pink sunglasses and have pink hearing aids and men see life through blue glasses and hear it through blue hearing aids... and that neither can ever understand the other :)

• Options
    I was hoping that Josh would learn how to read my mind after the 'I do' part.  However, he has apparently learned to read my stares and looks.  At least it's a start!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Options
    HA!  I wish I had the answer to that.
  • Options

I am so glad we are all wives here! At least we can sympathize with each other. I don't have a lot to complain about. I know it. The guy is stinking perfect for me but that does not mean he does not piss me off and annoy me on a regular basis.

What is up with a simple YES or NO. Instead I get MAYBE. And then he gets annoyed when I automatically assume YES. I mean, HELLO, I am a positive thinker. If it were no he would have said no, so if there is a chance of a yes it is a YES.

V, I think I need a pair of those blue glasses.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"