Texas Babies
Options

Did everyone have a nice weekend??

Ryan and I went and finished our registry at BRU. We also ate at Mimi's (and I made sure to get a delish muffin). I bought some new mat clothes at Ann Taylor Loft (everything's 25% off).  Got my ornament for our Bunco ornament exchange!!!  Bought a couple X-mas gifts.  And checked out the Sugarplum Dreams baby store......cuuuute stuff! Stick out tongue

Unfortunately on Sunday I had to go to the viewing for the guy who was killed in the car accident.. Crying

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Did everyone have a nice weekend??

• Options

Wow - what a busy weekend you had! ?

Did some running around, but for the most part, the only items on my to do list is packing the hospital bag (done) and putting together the changing table/dresser combo (it is out of the box! ?at least this is the last thing for the nursery).

• Options

Yes, it was nice. Just putting final touches on everything and finishing up a big work project.?

Dh just left for Atlanta and will be back Wed. Yikes- 8 days before my due date!!! So little E needs to stay put until the 19th! Then she is free to make her arrival any time!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This weekend was awesome! Joe was great and spent aaaaaaallllllllllllllll day shopping with me on Saturday, and we spent most of yesterday doing nothing! :)
  • Options

We had a super relaxing weekend...just tooled around and window shopped some.

?

The weather was so nice...I think we might be done with the heat!?

• Options

I'm a little late jumping on but....

Friday night--Went up to San Marcos (yes, again)

Saturday-- Ok, I had a pretty mild pregnancy thus far but Saturday was rough. It felt like Josh was pushing as hard as he could with arms and legs like he was trying to stretch out my belly or something. It felt like I had a pulled muscle in my belly...so weird. So, I pretty much did nothing. That night we went to a family friend's birthday shindig.

Sunday-- Scanned photos (for like 5 hours!) so that I could start working on my photobook Christmas gifts. We left San Marcos around 5, helped with the youth group and Church and made it home around 9.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"