May 2012 Moms
Options

GTKY Salacious Edition (answer if you dare)

Figure I will spice things up a bit!

1) Was there any possibility that LO's father could have been (or is) someone other than your SO (or the "identified father")? (affair, in simultaneous relationships, got prego really early on so it could have been the ex's, etc)

2) Did you get married because of pregnancy/children but would not have otherwise wed you SO?

3) Did you/have you ever gotten pregnant to "trap" a SO?

4) Do you ever regret having kids and wish you were unencumbered by responsibilities of parenthood?

5) If you are in a relationship, do you ever consider taking the kids (or going alone) and up and leaving?

6) Have children caused irreparable damage to your relationship with SO or other important people/family?

7) What recreational drugs have you tried in your lifetime?

8) Have you ever been arrested? If so, what were the charges?

9) Any crimes committed for which you never got caught?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: GTKY Salacious Edition (answer if you dare)

• Options

1) Was there any possibility that LO's father could have been (or is) someone other than your SO (or the "identified father")? (affair, in simultaneous relationships, got prego really early on so it could have been the ex's, etc)

No. He's the only one I've been with since we got serious in this relationship.

2) Did you get married because of pregnancy/children but would not have otherwise wed you SO?

No, we were already hitched and planned to have Fifi.

Never, though I do admit to once becoming a "crazy chick" after a breakup in my early 20s

4) Do you ever regret having kids and wish you were unencumbered by responsibilities of parenthood?

I waited to long in life to have her. Never regretted it. I do regret that I'm not in a position to have another one at the moment.

5) If you are in a relationship, do you ever consider taking the kids (or going alone) and up and leaving?

I have thought about what it would be like to drop everything, disappear, then start a new life but more as a curiosity and nothing I'd truly ever think about doing.

6) Have children caused irreparable damage to your relationship with SO or other important people/family?

No, but I fear our finances might get us to that point.

Pot in my teens/20s

No. My dad was a cop. He would have killed me.

Besides question 7, nothing I can recall

• Options
    I'll play, but I'm not very spicey lol.

*No; I hadn't had sex with anybody a month before I met DH, and nobody else since.

*No; DD was planned and conceived 2 months after we got married.

*No; and I would never. I know and know of people who have done this, and it never works out for them in the long run. And I find it extremely selfish.

*There are days I get frustrated, but then she gives me a hug, kiss, or just her little smile and it's all forgiven. I could never regret having her.

*No; never. My dad basically did that -came back into my life later on and I love him, but the hurt is still there for my mom and I and I would never do that to somebody.

*No; the opposite actually. DH and I have a new outlook on our relationship, it was like we took it to another level. I talk to my dad every couple weeks now instead of just on major holidays. It's been fantastic to add her into our family.

*I've always been the "goody-two-shoes" of my friends on this; I've never done drugs or even smoked a cigarette.

*No, never

*When I was a teenager I shoplifted a couple times which makes me cringe now that I've worked in retail; I hate shoplifters.

*I hope all of that was readable. Stupid mobile bump.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm going to be boring.... :P

Nope, DH was the only guy for the past 7 years.

Nope, married for 3 years before LO and we had to go through a bunch of tests first.

No, LO was well planned (almost overly so).

There are days of frustration (especially when LO is sick or isn't STTN), but LO is just sooooooooo cute that it makes up for it always.

No, love LO and DH too much to leave them.

DH and I are a little more stressed as our time management still needs some work. But we still very much love each other.

The only damage may be with one of my aunts. When LO came to family reunion at 3 months, one aunt made a really big deal about how she didn't want to hold LO, didn't want to be asked to hold LO, didn't want to be near LO because "babies cry around [her]". I was still in new mom mode anyway, so I wasn't into asking other people to hold LO, people generally had to ask me (sometimes multiple times) to hold LO. Anyway, she made such a big deal about it that it's really soured me towards her. This is the same aunt who mocked me while I was pregnant for not drinking alcohol, so family reunion was kind of a "last straw" for me.

None

Nope

Does downloading mp3s count?

• Options

Nope, DH is DD's father 100%!!

Nope, we planned for DD shortly after we got married.

Never. I would never want to trap anyone into staying with me.

I don't regret either of my children. I had DS when I was a teenager and I still don't regret it. I believe he forced me to grow up which caused me to stay out of trouble.

Not in my current relationship.

But with I was dating DS's father I didn't only think about it, I did it. It turned into a horrible relationship and DS was starting to see the effects of that. As hard as it was for me to end that relationship, my DS's happiness was more important.

No, DD has actually made our marriage stronger.

A little green...

Nope, and I plan to keep it that way.

Does speeding count?

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Options

No possibility of that at all.

We got married when I was about 11 or 12 weeks pregnant.  We were already engaged and my lay off pushed up our wedding plans because of health insurance.  We were getting married anyway but in hindsight it would have been less stressful to be more careful and wait until after we were married.

No, I never tried to "trap" a SO but my DD is from a previous relationship and we were being careless with safe sex.  And for whatever reason I didn't care.  I guess I was in the camp of "that won't happen to me" lol.  Gosh, I sound very irresponsible but I am not really!

Sometimes I am jealous of married couples who don't have kids yet because they can do whatever they want whenever.  But I don't regret having either of my kids.

No, I haven't considered leaving my H.  Obviously my DD's father and I broke up years ago but that wasn't so bad because we weren't living together anyway and it wasn't the best relationship to begin with. 

No.  There are times that the kids are sources of tension in our marriage just because of the regular stressors of raising kids but there is no damage to our marriage.

Marijuana like 10+ years ago.

Nope.

Nope, not that I can recall.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Options
    Sorry this will be boring....1) Was there any possibility that LO's father could have been (or is) someone other than your SO (or the "identified father")? (affair, in simultaneous relationships, got prego really early on so it could have been the ex's, etc)
    Nope DH is the only person I have ever slept with. 2) Did you get married because of pregnancy/children but would not have otherwise wed you SO?No DD was born 3.5 years after we got married.3) Did you/have you ever gotten pregnant to "trap" a SO?no4) Do you ever regret having kids and wish you were unencumbered by responsibilities of parenthood?I long for the pre-children days often but never regret my girls5) If you are in a relationship, do you ever consider taking the kids (or going alone) and up and leaving?no6) Have children caused irreparable damage to your relationship with SO or other important people/family?After DD #2 life got crazy but we leaned on each other for support and have become stronger through it all.7) What recreational drugs have you tried in your lifetime?None not even tobacco.8) Have you ever been arrested? If so, what were the charges?No my dad was a cop too and so is DH....9) Any crimes committed for which you never got caught?rolling through the odd stop sign or speeding?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1) Was there any possibility that LO's father could have been (or is) someone other than your SO (or the "identified father")? (affair, in simultaneous relationships, got prego really early on so it could have been the ex's, etc)  Nope!  Once, when I was 24, I went five months without a period and in that case there were two possible fathers.  No baby, though!

2) Did you get married because of pregnancy/children but would not have otherwise wed you SO?  Nope. 

3) Did you/have you ever gotten pregnant to "trap" a SO?No, but I know someone who did and she was miserable.

4) Do you ever regret having kids and wish you were unencumbered by responsibilities of parenthood? I don't think I ever regret it, but I do wish for my old freedom back.

5) If you are in a relationship, do you ever consider taking the kids (or going alone) and up and leaving? I considered when DD was about 6 months, and again about a month ago.  I let him know that's how bad it was for me and we've worked through it both times. 

6) Have children caused irreparable damage to your relationship with SO or other important people/family? Nope.

7) What recreational drugs have you tried in your lifetime? None, I react badly to Nyquil so I'm too scared to try.

8) Have you ever been arrested? If so, what were the charges?Nope.

9) Any crimes committed for which you never got caught? Nope.  Gee, I think I'm boring :)

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• Options

Unless there was a mix-up with sperm before the IUI, no. And I am pretty sure there wasn't.

;2) Did you get married because of pregnancy/children but would not have otherwise wed you SO?
    No.

Nope.

There are times when I wish that I could go and run errands or something alone rather than bring DS along with me, but I don't regret having him or think of him as a burden, regardless.

DH and I have been having a lot of issues in our marriage since last year, and we've had some pretty big, bad fights and the D word has been brought up many times. I've thought about what things would be like if I were to take DS and leave, but I've never actually planned to do so.

irreperable, no, but it seems that since DS was born our marriage has taken a nose dive. there are a lot of things that factor into our situation right now, but fortunatelg nothing we can't find a way to resolve. there's been no infidelity or lying oe anything of that sort, so I am pretty confident that we can turn things around. He has been seeing a therapist for a few weeks now and i have my first appointment in a few weeks so we are definitely trying to get our relationship back to where it used to be before babg.

none.

nope.

I shoplifted some lipglosses when I was in early middle school. Honestly it was really just for curiosity's sake.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Options

No

No

No

Nope

No but if I was ever cheated on or something I would!

Nope

Love me some "herbal relaxation"... more so than alcohol.  never touched a cigarette in my life tho.

Nope

Yes, def speeding!  LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"