Nurseries and Baby Gear

Share your organization!

I love to organize and generally am pretty good at it.  However, I'm pretty much stumped at where to even begin in the nursery.  I have a dresser and a changing table with three bins in it and a ton of baby shower stuff just sitting to the side, and it's driving me nuts!  I want to organize the drawers with dividers but don't have a whole lot of money to spend.  Share your drawer, closet or other nursery organization for inspiration!

photo b2867ff1-04fd-412f-991f-a3e09638ec0f_zps4503f4a7.jpg 

Re: Share your organization!

• I got all my bins from the dollar store. They have these narrow bins in set of threes and I use them to organize socks and underwear. Think cheap, since they grow up and their clothes grow in size too, so you will redo that room a lot. I have a 2 year old and she has tons of clothes, some in bins. Good luck. I will put the changing supplies near the changing table and the extras in the closet. Do not stock on things too much, their needs change. Good luck 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Pinterest has some great ideas!  Our furniture isn't in yet so all of our stuff is out in LO's room.  Can't wait for it to arrive so I can organize everything and get it all put away.
  • Loading the player...
  • I Agee with pp. you can also get an over the door clear shoe holder and use it to hold all of the little stuff...diaper cream, socks, wipes, etc. I would also utilize the closet with hanging shelves. Have bins ready so that you can easily transition to bigger clothing. They out grow everything SO fast!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"