March 2012 Moms
Options

Im doing it....

Crying Since reality is...i cant force my DH to have another baby....lol I am selling LO's stuff. Getting rid of the travel stroller set and Snap N go. I put my add up on craigslist and gotta get rid of the other baby stuff.

Why am i going through withdrawls!? LOL...

Little late on spring cleaning...but out with the old...Already got the new stroller Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage

Re: Im doing it....

• Options
    Good for you!! Think of how much space you will gain : I would love to sell ours but DH still thinks he can convince me to have another.
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options

We are only planning to have 2 (one down one to go)  and I can't imagine how I'm going to be able to sell anything!  I have a "we should keep this just in case" mentality in my head.

I can only hope - for me and for you - that if by chance, some wonderful accident happens further down the road, that family and friends would step up and help, or money won't be an issue and new cool baby stuff will be in order.  Think of how much you'll save by only buying what you need, rather than everything a magazine says you should have  (i didn't go too overboard with my first, but the baby shower did turn up a few things I used rarely or not at all)

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"