LGBT Parenting

TTT--Ten Things Tuesday!

It's Tuesday! Let's hear your Ten Things today.

(for newbies--please join us! Share any 10 things you want--baby related or not)

****loss discussed*****

We're queer. I'm 33, have severe stage 4 endo, and had both fallopian tubes removed. My love ("Manada" on the boards, 32) was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve. We did Partner IVF (my eggs, her uterus). We lost our twins Tavin and Casey at 21 weeks gestation.

Our IUIs
with @Manada: IUI# 1-7 (December 2012- September 2013) all BFN. Tried natural, femara, clomid, puregon/follistim, clomid and menopur combo, both the ovidrel and HCG triggers.

Our IVFs:
IVF #1 my eggs November/December 2013: Cancelled IVF due to poor response

IVF #2 my eggs/Manada's uterus January/February 2014
BCPs and lupron overlap Stimmed: 1/22-2/2: Bravelle and Menopur (dosage ranged from B300 and M150 to B375 and M150 to B300 and M225)
2/4 retrieved 10 eggs. Endo was much worse than expected. Only 3 eggs fertilized; February 7 transferred two day 3 embryos, froze one. All great condition.
BFP eve of 6dp3dt; Beta 1 (11dp3dt): 110; Beta 2 (13dp3dt): 175; Beta 3 (15dp3dt): 348; Beta 4 (19dp3dt): 2222; Beta 5 (21dp3dt): 4255
1st ultrasound (3/6  6w 1d): TWINS!!!! Twin A measuring 6w1d with a heartbeat of 118bpm. Twin B measuring 6w0d with a heartbeat of 113bpm. 

***July 18, 2014 we lost our beautiful babies at 21 weeks gestation. They were born too early. Tavin Sara T. and Casey Elizabeth T. are beautiful and precious and we will love them and miss them forever.***

FET #1 December 2014
Intralipid infusion on Dec 10. Transfer of 1 day 3 nine-cell embryo into my uterus on Dec. 19. (acupuncture immediately before and after)
BFP on Dec. 27; Beta 1 Jan 2 (14dp3dt): 665, Beta 2 Jan 4 (16dp3dt): 1859, Beta 3 Jan 6 (18dp3dt): 4449, Beta 4 Jan 10 (22dp3dt): 12,251.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: TTT--Ten Things Tuesday!

• 1. I've put in an insane amount of hours this last week because I was asked to volunteer at a Make-A-Wish event all weekend. I'm excited to help!

2. As a result of my DW being a paramedic, she also volunteers at this event as a motorcycle paramedic (HOT!)

3. I get to ride with her for the 4 hour trip to the event :)

4. TTC related: I'm getting really excited for our first at-home AI next cycle!

5. DW asked if I thought we were ready. She said she was reading about how people are financially ready and we still have a little debt. I told her that if everyone waited to be "ready" no one would ever had a LO.

6. I wish my State recognized our marriage. It would make things A LOT easier.

7. We created a Zen home over the last two weeks. Our bedroom and the living room are stunning and I feel more peaceful already.

8. Currently, my kitty is inspecting our Buddha statue that burns incense....

9. Our Buddha belonged to my grandparents and is one of the only things I remember about their house growing up. I am so thankful that (1) I was given this after they died and (2) We know have a place to display our beautiful piece of art!

10.  We have a dinner date with friends who are expecting a baby any day now. We are so happy for them! They had a tough time ttc and are going to be the most amazing parents. On a different baby note: we have had two nieces and one nephew born in the last month!! Now it's our turn....

TTC our first. Married to, and madly in love with, my beautiful wife. Living with our fur baby and enjoying 19 nieces and nephews. 
    • DW and I have been tracking, preparing, getting medical testing since January 2013.
    • First Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 08/02/13: BFN
    • Second Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 09/11/13, 09/13/13, 09/15/13: BFN
    • Third Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm: 10/13/13, 10/15/13, 10/17/13, 10/21/13: BFN
    • January 2014: Sonohysterogram shows excellent lining & tubes have no blockages
    • Fourth Cycle:  Monitored clomid cycle  w/ ICI's at home: 1/24/14 and 1/25/14. Ovulation verified:  BFN
    • Fifth Cycle: 02/2014 Femara 5mg with ovidrel trigger CD14: BFN
    • Taking a few months off to evaluate if we want to keep trying

• 1. My sister went into the hospital yesterday in labor. Yay! Hopefully I will have a new neice soon.  Although she is only 35 weeks, so everyone is just a little anxious that everything goes well once she is here.  

2. I am thrilled to have a day off today and don't want to even think about work.

3. I wish my wife didn't have work to do and that we could go play all day.  

4.  I need to get out into my garden today... but it is so hot here that I can't hardly stand being outside for very long.  

5.  I wish I was allowed to move furniture so that I could work on nursery stuff while I am off today.  

6. I am running out of things... because I keep getting a list of things I should be doing right now while I am off.

7. Maybe I will do a grocery store trip today so that I can cook some yummy stuff while I am off.

8. We are putting our dogs through a training regimen to prepare them for the baby and it is actually starting to work.

9.  Time to get up and start laundry and chores... I can't make it to ten. 

Same sex couple, Married 8/6/11
    Baby Oliver born 11/27/13

TTC stats with donor sperm...
    IUI #1 with trigger, 1/4/13 - BFN
    IUI #2 with trigger, 2/1/13 BFN
    IUI #3 with tigger, 2/28/12 BFP EDD 11/21/13
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. It's name change Tuesday in ATX! It's official. We combined our last names to create a beautiful new last name.

2. Used my new last name for the first time when I filled out an enrollment form for a day care.

3. As exciting as numbers 1 and 2 are, I am not excited about changing our name on about a million other things.

4. My mom thinks we need to "announce" our new last name, so I think we'll design a postcard to mail out. Just add it to my already long todo list.

5. This little boy is moving and grooving these days, and I love it! Seeing and hearing Z's excitement when she feels him move is priceless.

6. Triple digit heat these days... I don't remember how I used to run in this weather.

7. Fun to see so much excitement on this board these days. Babies about to be born and hopefully more ready to be conceived...

8. My mom was in Canada for a week and I really missed talking to her. So glad she's back. Don't think I'll ever outgrow my mom.

9. Guess I should head into work now. Wish I could take the whole day off.

10. I'm out of things. Have a good day, everyone!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. I'm ready to get my house back. We've had some house guests, one since last Tuesday and I'm just ready to have my life back to normal.

2. Also ready to clean up after the guests as well

3. Our shower was this past weekend and we got some wonderful things! I hope I get all the thank you notes finished by this weekend

4. I'm not enjoying my job very much, but I'm really trying to fake it until I make it

5. The baby is moving right now and I love feeling it. It makes me worry less

6. Although I'm worried about all the things we still need for the baby I'm getting excited and nervous about the baby actually being here

7. I really want to paint my toe nails but I really don't think I can... I think I'll ask S to help me

8. With or visitors here I have a large dvr queue that I'm excited about tapping into this weekend. Couch potato weekend!!!

9. I'm headed to buy an extra car seat base today for half price off Craigslist! So jazzed. I also picked up a practically new snap n go stroller last week for 20 bucks! I'm feeling good about my recent deals!

10. I wish I had all my ttc money to prepare for this baby! Whew!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. Time is moving very slowly.
    2. Work has been slow, which isn't helping.
    3. BUT we have a vacation coming up in less than 2 weeks.
    4. I had a fun weekend with my BFF.
    5. But it was a total health fail.
    6. Today our cat climbed on the kitchen counter and knocked all the magnets off the fridge.
    7. She has also figured out how to open kitchen cabinets and closets.
    8. We are doomed.
    9. Karyotyping results should be back any day now. I am willing my RE to call.
    10. I am getting hungry...should probably figure out what to get for lunch.
    Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • KH826KH826 member

1. Today is Day 2 of the corporate audit that I am hosting at work this week. I am totally exhausted and it is only 1pm. At least the auditors decided to go out to lunch today, so I get to eat lunch at my desk and escape in Bumpland to write my TTT!

2. Today is also 5dpiui. I had some more mild cramping this AM, but nothing since. I don't know why I get random cramping now. It is a TWW phenomenon that I cannot explain since I never end up pregnant. I wish I knew what was going on in there? (i.e. my uterus)...

3. We had super intense thunderstorms overnight. Our dog was so freaked out by them. Between the intensity and noise of the storm, and the dog being a basket case over it, we didn't sleep much at all from 1-3am. Then I got up at 5am for the day. So that is fueling my exhaustion today...

4. I wish I had a real vacation coming up, but I don't. I am contemplating taking a week off at the end of August, but I haven't decided yet. I don't know why I am hoarding my vacation days.

5. I found out two more friends of mine from high school are pregnant... I feel like the whole world is pregnant. Am I really becoming THAT girl? It's possible...

6. I need to make my acupuncture appointment for this week, but I haven't yet b/c of this audit and not knowing when I will be done work every night. Looks like there is an opening for a 7:30pm appointment on Thursday... I might take it and I can always rechedule if it looks like I am not going to make it. I can't believe how much I am enjoying acupuncture.

7. I should plan another visit to Boston to visit family, but I am procrastenating that. Work has been crazy, and TTC can be exhausting, and so 6 hours in the car each way for a weekend is just not fun...

8. How are my other TWW buddies doing today? I hope to see some updates in everyone's TTT about their respective TWWs. I really hope we get at least 2 BFPs out of this cycle! :)

9. I have not been doing a super great job dieting lately. I am not feeling super motivated at the moment...

10. I can't wait for this audit to be over on Friday!

Me - 30, My wife - 31 , Together for 10 yrs - Married August 2012

5 medicated IUIs w/ RE (March - July 2013) = BFN

Fresh IVF Cycle in September 2013 resulted in 18 mature eggs, 16 fertilized, 12 made it to day 5. Transfer of 2 Grade A blastocysts on 9/15/13, and 10 embryos in the freezer!      *****BFP on 9/25/13 - betas: @10dp5dt = 232; @12dp5dt = 465; @15dp5dt = 1,581   *********William George born June 4, 2014*********
  • 1. I wish I knew where M and I were going to end up when we move. We aren't moving til Oct 1 so places aren't even listed yet.

2. I found out today that the extended Heath benefits fund for my union operates based on the school year rather than the calendar year so M and I can apply in September rather than January we already got funding in January of this year.

3. Not sure what this will mean for us yet but it might mean moving up our IVF cycle by a couple of months if we aren't successful with IUIs for M this fall.

4. Hoping to have my dissertation chapter first draft done tomorrow. So excited!

5. Something I ate is not agreeing with me. No fun.

6. I'm looking forward to next week. M has the week off as comp time for the extra hours she has put in the last couple weeks and since I will be done with my chapter I'm taking it off too

7. Our friend had her transfer yesterday for her third and final embryo from their first IVF cycle. I really hope she and her partner get pregnant. Cycling again would be soooo expensive for them.

8. I'm so grateful for the dog that lives next door and how good of friends he and our dog are. I'm sad about that part of moving.

9. When M sprained her ankle two weeks ago she might actually have fractured something in it. She is going today for an Xray.

10. I need to go grocery shopping. :
    ****loss discussed*****

We're queer. I'm 33, have severe stage 4 endo, and had both fallopian tubes removed. My love ("Manada" on the boards, 32) was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve. We did Partner IVF (my eggs, her uterus). We lost our twins Tavin and Casey at 21 weeks gestation.

Our IUIs
    with @Manada: IUI# 1-7 (December 2012- September 2013) all BFN. Tried natural, femara, clomid, puregon/follistim, clomid and menopur combo, both the ovidrel and HCG triggers.

Our IVFs:
    IVF #1 my eggs November/December 2013: Cancelled IVF due to poor response

IVF #2 my eggs/Manada's uterus January/February 2014
    BCPs and lupron overlap Stimmed: 1/22-2/2: Bravelle and Menopur (dosage ranged from B300 and M150 to B375 and M150 to B300 and M225)
    2/4 retrieved 10 eggs. Endo was much worse than expected. Only 3 eggs fertilized; February 7 transferred two day 3 embryos, froze one. All great condition.
    BFP eve of 6dp3dt; Beta 1 (11dp3dt): 110; Beta 2 (13dp3dt): 175; Beta 3 (15dp3dt): 348; Beta 4 (19dp3dt): 2222; Beta 5 (21dp3dt): 4255
    1st ultrasound (3/6  6w 1d): TWINS!!!! Twin A measuring 6w1d with a heartbeat of 118bpm. Twin B measuring 6w0d with a heartbeat of 113bpm. 

***July 18, 2014 we lost our beautiful babies at 21 weeks gestation. They were born too early. Tavin Sara T. and Casey Elizabeth T. are beautiful and precious and we will love them and miss them forever.***

FET #1 December 2014
    Intralipid infusion on Dec 10. Transfer of 1 day 3 nine-cell embryo into my uterus on Dec. 19. (acupuncture immediately before and after)
    BFP on Dec. 27; Beta 1 Jan 2 (14dp3dt): 665, Beta 2 Jan 4 (16dp3dt): 1859, Beta 3 Jan 6 (18dp3dt): 4449, Beta 4 Jan 10 (22dp3dt): 12,251.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • ManadaManada member

1.  I got an X-ray today for the ankle I sprained 2 weeks ago.  I put it off because I am super busy with work these days (ie. a program that is demanding 10-12 hour days from me).  The X-ray tech told me the doc would get the report in 2 days, so I am pretty sure she didn't see any fractures.

2.  The doctor today gave me a prescription for an AirCast walking boot though and I am so happy with it!  It's hot - but apparently it will take some of the pressure off the sprained ligaments in my ankle so I can both take care of it AND ditch the crutches.  Most appreciated, the crutches were driving me nuts.

3.  H. has convinced me to try a couple more iui's this fall.   I am not super hopeful they will work, but I think it will be good to say we did it and then I can really move on and say we gave it a solid shot with my eggs. 

4.  If we do 2 more we will have done 6 iui's with my body.   I figure that's good enough. 

5.  I have already basically grieved the loss of biological connection to our babies, and am happy to move on to IVF with H. when we can.

6.  The move is making me nervous, but really - anything that is requiring a lot of energy from me these days is triggering my anxiety.....

7.  I have my fingers and toes crossed for 2MamazinSeattle!

8.  We went to our queer infertility support group last night and someone showed up who was both hilarious AND also experiencing some of the IF-related bitterness I have been going through lately -- it was refreshing to hear her speak!

9.  I begged off work today after my X-ray and totally deeked out on my responsibilities....   I feel a bit guilty, but not so much - I'm exhausted with work.

10.   We have been using ASL interpreters for this year's 2 week program at work and it's been awesome.  I am so inspired by the new accessibility lens we have on our work now, and the interpreters are mostly such wonderful people to converse with.   It has been a total bonus for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    queer couple - 32 (me) & 33 (my love) years old - donor sperm,

Our IF/TTC journey since Nov 2012.

Me: dx of DOR in Nov. 2012. Low AMH, AFC - 6, Normal FSH, SS-A (RO) Antibodies (Autoimmune issues), tubes clear, Sono (November 2013) NORMAL! <p>

7 IUI's - December 2012-September 2013.  Medicated, Injected, Triggered.... all BFN.

My Love:  (the amazing @Healz413)
    Normal AMH & FSH, AFC ~27, blocked tube dx'd via HSG in 2012.   Hydrosalpinx & ovarian cyst dx'd in May 2013.
    dx of Stage IV Endo & bilateral salpinectomy in June 2013.  

Partner IVF#1a- December 2013 - H's eggs, my Ute - CANCELLED due to low response
    Partner IVF #1b - February 2014 - H's eggs, my Ute - ER February 4 (10 retrieved, 3 fertilized), Transfer Feb 7 of one Grade 1 and one Grade 2 day 3 embryos.  1 - Day 3, Grade 1 frosty saved.   BFP - 6dp3dt via FRER, Beta #1 - 110, Beta #2 175, Beta #3 - 348, Beta #4 - 2222!, Beta #5 - 4255.  Ultrasound (6w1d) - 2 heartbearts!  

We lost our beautiful Twin baby girls on June 18, 2014.  Tavin Sara and Casey Elizabeth were born at 21 weeks gestation and were absolutely beautiful, precious, amazing babies.  We miss our daughters every day and love them with all our hearts.

• 1. My huge board exam is in less than a week!

2. I have so much studying to do. I've blocked out time between now and Friday, and most of the weekend.

3. After Monday I will be relaxing, prepping for baby and waiting for labor. 

4. My nana just left this morning and I miss her already. (But I'll get more done without company). 

5. I filed the first of our/C's second-parent adoption paperwork today. Now we just need to get some forms in order for the social worker and wait until baby's here for the home visit and medical form.

6. I had a great prenatal massage today. And chiro tonight. Ahhh.

7. My laptop keyboard is being super sensitive. I wonder if I somehow changed the settings.

8. C and I need to figure out when to do a mini maternity photoshoot together. If not this weekend then hopefully early next week in case this little one decides to arrive early (which is unlikely and not my ideal).

9. C's work shower is Thursday and I'm looking forward to it. Her co-workers are so sweet and supportive.

10. Off to get C and go to our midwife appointment. 

Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Great to read all of your updates!

1. I'm going to the farmer's market tonight with a friend and then to watch K's softball game. Should be fun.

2. It is finally sunny here. I looked at a weather map of the U.S. last week when it was over 100 on the east coast, and it was 61 degrees where I live in Monterey, California. Truly the coldest place in the lower 48 last week!!! Crazy.

3.  I'm getting a bunch of baby stuff from a coworker, and this weekend I got a BOB stroller from another coworker. Very exciting! And she also gave me a Moby which I will have to watch some youtube videos to figure out how to wear...

4.  Had dinner last night with my acupuncturist's daughter and husband who are expecting - he is from Haiti and it was awesome to speak Creole and I can't wait to meet their baby.

5. We have the same midwife and she is going to lend me the birthing tub she got. I just have to buy the liner (and some other supplies).

6. My coworker just told me she is pregnant and I'm so excited! She knew about my struggles and told her husband they should start trying because it could take up to a year. Of course it happened for them the first month! Ha!

7. Went shopping for maternity clothes for our vacation! Key West, FL in two weeks for our babymoon! I know some of you have been there. Any tips, please??? 

8.  Looking forward to prenatal yoga this week. I was hoping to meet some other gay moms but no such luck in my prenatal yoga nor birthing class group.

9. K and I started a meetup to meet other gay parents and will be holding meetings at the Diversity Center, as well as outings to the beach. Hopefully there are more of us out there. 

10.  We saw my belly move the other night for the first time and it was really cool. I feel it a lot now and it amazes me because weeks ago I felt nothing. I'm still in disbelief sometimes!

M&K met 8/2002 married 6/2012
    TTC with RE since March 2012
    3 missed O's, 6 IUIs = 1 BFP then 8 w M/C, 5 BFNs
    (2 unmedicated IUIs, 2 clomid IUI, 2 femara IUI)
    Shared maternity/partner IVF, transfer #1 BFP!
    EDD 11/28/13
  • 1. I bought my first ovulation kit today. 
    2. OMG we get to try to have a baby in about 12 days!
    3. My wife is already wondering if I am a little mental
    4. We are that freakishly happy couple
    5. I have no idea what 95% of the abbreviations on this board mean
    6. I am excited to see how our dogs react to a baby.  They are great with our nieces and nephew.  
    7. I wish I knew people in Indy going through the same thing
    8. My brother and one of my cousins are both expecting in Feb 2014.
    9. We think of our dogs as our daughters
    10. I can't wait to get to wear elastic waist pants

Have a wonderful week ladies!

• 1. We had our IUI today. C did great! Back into the TWW
    2. C had to go out of town for work today and won't be back until thursday maybe friday...it makes me sad but I think she is happy to spend some time out at camp and enjoy some thinking time after her 1st IUI
    3. I had a really great chat with my best friend tonight. She is so wonderful and I miss her so much sometimes! We don't live that far away (only about 2 hours) but we don't get to see each other nearly enough. We try and make a phone date for every week...I really love that time.
    4. We got our committment letter for our (hopefully) new house. We are waiting to hear back from the current owner to see what the next step is...exciting stuff!
    5. I have two weeks left in my current class and 3 more classes after that and then I am done with my masters...I am PUMPED!!!
    6. I am working on doing some coordinating work in order to pull in some additional money. The work I do now keeps be sort of busy but doesn't bring in as much money so I am exciting about getting busier.
    7. We are 52 days from our beach vacation! I am super excited and can't wait to spend a week relaxing on the beach! I am going to rock a big floppy hat and it's going to be awesome!
    8. The humidity in our area is going down a bit which is awesome! I don't do well with the heat!
    9. We have really been working to eat healthier and BE healthier in our house. I have been swimming and water walking and it feels great!
    10. I am so thankful for all the support and love from this board. You guys are the best!

Queer coupled and having a BABY with the love of my life! Love my life and wouldn't have it any other way!
    First IUI 1/22/2013 BFN: 2/7/2013, Second IUI 2/21/2013 BFN: 3/9/2013, Third IUI 4/23/2013 BFN: 5/8/2013, Fourth IUI 5/24/2013 BFN: 6/7/2013, Fifth IUI 6/24/2013 BFN: 7/8/2013

C began IUI's
    7/23/2013 C's first IUI BFN, 8/21/2013 C's second IUI BFN , Took a break in September and October, 11/05/2013 C's 3rd IUI (TWW...we meet again...) BFN, Took off the month to switch to an RE. 01/01/2014 C's 4th IUI...BFP!!!!!!!! Beta #1- 17, Beta #2- 34, Beta #3-140....  6W Ultra-Sound Reveals nothing in Gestation Sack... Natural M/C at 7W, 2/3/2014

03/21/2014 IUI #10...BFP!!! Beta #1- 48, Beta #2- 416, Beta #3- 1018. GROW BABY GROW!!!

1st Ultrasound 4/22/2014 Baby Squints is PERFECT! Measuring at 6w2d with a heartbeat of 129. EDD: 12/12/14.

Ultrasound at 18 weeks on 7/14/2014. Baby is healthy and growing just as she should!

Check out my blog at: http://journeytoparenthoodandmakingmilk.blogspot.com/

• 1. We are going crazy with last minute things for this weeks filming.
    2. I'm looking forward to the adventure of seeing how making a show like this works, and excited to be featured as a lesbian family - but a little part of me will be relieved when Monday rolls around and I can relax.
    3. We bought our plane tickets back to CA yesterday. Whoot Whoot
    4. We were originally going to go for a couple of weeks, but depending on if this cycle is successful we might stay to try to get pregnant during September as well before heading back to the island.
    5. I am going to eat so much yummy food as soon as I land in CA - I miss yummy food...
    6. It just started pouring outside, it is so loud, even over the hum of the fans. But the cool air is welcome
    7. Kaden took his first steps and is now tottering around - adorable!!
    8. EV is so talented - just looked at the painting she is working on.  Love her!!
    9. We're interviewing property managers and getting ready to rent out one of our flats. It feels surreal because we've been working so hard for months getting it ready. I don't know what I'll do with all this free time.
    10. Time for bed.
  • I was given a Moby by a friend and I have used it on every baby that I have babysat in the last few months.  Everyone of them loves it!  It seems strange at first, but its pretty easy once you get the hang of it.  

3.  I'm getting a bunch of baby stuff from a coworker, and this weekend I got a BOB stroller from another coworker. Very exciting! And she also gave me a Moby which I will have to watch some youtube videos to figure out how to wear...

T & G My wife and I married 9/10/11 in Niagara Falls, NY
    HSG 12/12/12        
    #1 ICI 12/15/12              BFN on 12/29/12
    #2 ICI  1/11/13                BFN 1/28/13                       
    #3 ICI 2/11/13                 BFN

#4 ICI August 2013,  Clomid 100mg    BFN on 8/30/13 
    #5 ICI September-Clomid 100,  mg ICI 8/15 and 8/16,  BFN on 9/3
    #6 ICI October-Clomid 150 mg for 5 days   BFN 10/27
    uterine laparoscopy on 11/14-no endo or cysts
    #7 IUI December-Clomid 150mg    BFP 12/21
    12/23 Beta 51     12/26 Beta 209!
    First ultrasound on January 8th 2014-great healthy heartbeat
    Second Ultrasound January 23 (8 weeks) we got to see and hear the heartbeat
    Third Ultrasound Feb 4th(10 weeks), then will  released to OBGYN'
    It's a GIRL!
    We welcomed Adalyn Cooper Elizabeth on 8/29/14
    She was 7lbs 11oz and 19.6 inches long

Proud foster parents to two little girls ages 2.5 yrs old, M,  and 1 year old, K

• trisholio said:
    I was given a Moby by a friend and I have used it on every baby that I have babysat in the last few months.  Everyone of them loves it!  It seems strange at first, but its pretty easy once you get the hang of it.  

I just saw one of these on ebay and contemplated buying it (I watch my niece during the day and eventually hope to use it with our children)...good to know some folks have used it and like it!

Queer coupled and having a BABY with the love of my life! Love my life and wouldn't have it any other way!
    First IUI 1/22/2013 BFN: 2/7/2013, Second IUI 2/21/2013 BFN: 3/9/2013, Third IUI 4/23/2013 BFN: 5/8/2013, Fourth IUI 5/24/2013 BFN: 6/7/2013, Fifth IUI 6/24/2013 BFN: 7/8/2013

C began IUI's
    7/23/2013 C's first IUI BFN, 8/21/2013 C's second IUI BFN , Took a break in September and October, 11/05/2013 C's 3rd IUI (TWW...we meet again...) BFN, Took off the month to switch to an RE. 01/01/2014 C's 4th IUI...BFP!!!!!!!! Beta #1- 17, Beta #2- 34, Beta #3-140....  6W Ultra-Sound Reveals nothing in Gestation Sack... Natural M/C at 7W, 2/3/2014

03/21/2014 IUI #10...BFP!!! Beta #1- 48, Beta #2- 416, Beta #3- 1018. GROW BABY GROW!!!

1st Ultrasound 4/22/2014 Baby Squints is PERFECT! Measuring at 6w2d with a heartbeat of 129. EDD: 12/12/14.

Ultrasound at 18 weeks on 7/14/2014. Baby is healthy and growing just as she should!

Check out my blog at: http://journeytoparenthoodandmakingmilk.blogspot.com/

• trisholio said:
    I was given a Moby by a friend and I have used it on every baby that I have babysat in the last few months.  Everyone of them loves it!  It seems strange at first, but its pretty easy once you get the hang of it.  

I just saw one of these on ebay and contemplated buying it (I watch my niece during the day and eventually hope to use it with our children)...good to know some folks have used it and like it!
    Thanks ladies! I've seen them used also and I think they are awesome! I'm excited about baby wearing and I'm joining a baby wearing group here so will likely learn all the techniques.
    M&K met 8/2002 married 6/2012
    TTC with RE since March 2012
    3 missed O's, 6 IUIs = 1 BFP then 8 w M/C, 5 BFNs
    (2 unmedicated IUIs, 2 clomid IUI, 2 femara IUI)
    Shared maternity/partner IVF, transfer #1 BFP!
    EDD 11/28/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"