Pregnant after 35
Options

41 and due in March

I am 41.  After losing a baby last year in my 2nd trimester (14 weeks) and then trying for almost another year, My husband and I are finally expecting again, due on March 5th (I will be 42)!! I included my full story on my profile page. It's been quite a journey and feel so blessed.

So nervous (due to my age and past miscarriage) and excited at the same time.  I'm praying for a healthy pregnancy and ultimately healthy baby!!

Re: 41 and due in March

• Options
    Congrats and I'm praying with you.

imagekeilani28:
    I am 41.nbsp; After losing a baby last year in my 2nd trimester 14
    weeks and then trying for almost another year, My husband and I are
    finally expecting again, due on March 5th I will be 42!! I included my full story on my profile page. It's been quite a journey and feel so blessed. So nervous due to
    my age and past miscarriage and excited at the same time.nbsp; I'm praying
    for a healthy pregnancy and ultimately healthy baby!!
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats sending you positive vibes! :)
  • Options
    Just read your profile; you have been through a lot! A big Congratulations and prayers for H&H 9months!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  image

Lilypie - (9CKY)Lilypie - (xzY1)

• Options
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! =)
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    jbellejbelle member
    Congratulations! I'm a fellow March mum (due Mar. 16th) so I'll be looking forward to seeing your updates!

AMA & SAIF. TTC #1 since Oct. 2010. DX: Unexplained. BFP on break after 32 months trying and 2 med cycles. Baby girl born at 40w0d!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

jbelle

• Options
    Congratulations and best of luck! I am also 41 due October 2nd.

• Options
    Lia327Lia327 member
    Hi Keilani28!

I turned 40 this past March and am due just days before my 41st. This is my first and we are also thrilled to have had success conceiving as quickly as we did.  I cannot see your bio, but I'm rooting for you!  This is so exciting!

• Options
    Welcome - best wishes for everything positive and healthy!  I am also 41 and will be 42 when I deliver in March.  It's an exciting journey but also a very anxious one, I know.  I had my first last year at 40 and didn't think we'd be having a 2nd.  Surprising surprises!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"