VBAC
Options

Loosing hope !!

Hello ladies I'm 40 weeks and 3 days and I'm trying to have this LO VBAC but it does not look like she wants to come out, because of my previous csection my doctor will no induced and he will not go past 41 weeks which I totally understand so he schedule a csection for Tomorow morning I'm totally loosing hope of having this little LO VBAC I have no signs of labor, not even a single contraction that will last 15 seconds, And today is my last day of hope so I'm keeping my fingers cross and praying for her to come naturally and maybe the full moon will help but don't think is happening . Ladies thanks alot in advanced for all your good comments or any advice it will mean a lot...

Re: Loosing hope !!

• Options

Sweetie, you carried your baby for over 40 weeks. You have done wonderfully. Just relax and enjoy your last few hours the best you can before your family gets a little bigger.

(Looks to see coast is clear before adding labour dust to baabyy&moomii's coffee)

"What are you having?" "Well the radiologist says its a healthy little human baby. I'm a little disappointed, because I really wanted a puppy." LOL
  • Options
    Awww thank you for your kind words!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    bnikizbnikiz member
    You could see if he will reschedule you for 41 weeks, gives you a couple more days to see if lo will come on their own

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"