January 2014 Moms
Options

A few GTKYs

2»

Re: A few GTKYs

• Options

1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included)  Legal Assistant

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? Operations Mgr for a home builder

3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms: morning, afternoon, evening? MORNING, for sure! The worst is right after work.

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. Just the BEST day.

5.  What is your least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite? Least fav is still having occasional nausea. Before I sort of knew to expect it everyday. Now that it comes and goes, I can't gauge it! Favorite part is feeling movement. :)

Married: 9.22.12 - DD: 1.7.14 - EDD 2: 10.30.17 - J14 OG
  • Options

1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included) HR Manager

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? Operator

3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms: morning, afternoon, evening? Evening, my second wind hits and I can accomplish anything!

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words.Magical, loving, fun, perfect.

5. What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite? LEAST: Morning sickness in 1st trimester. FAVORITE: So many things but the most is feeling the baby move.

BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. What do you do for a living?
    I am in medical sales rep

2. What does your husband do for a living?
    Investment banking

3. When do you feel the best? I think in the evening now and its always worst when I wake up

4. Describe your wedding in 4 words

Rooftop wedding in manhattan

5. What do I like and dislike about being pregnant?

I love knowing that ill meet my LO soon and be a mommy so it was a struggle to get pregnant and I dislike that I'm always worrying somethingay happen. Will that ever go away?!

Jaclyn D'Ausilio Jackie D'Ausilio

Married 6.22.12

Baby Oliver Born 1.11.14

• Options
    1. What do you do for a living? SAHM included I'm a Registered Nurse
    2. What does DH/SO do for a living?hes a CNA, certified nursing asst
    3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms: morning, afternoon, evening? Anytime after I take my medications
    4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. Haven't had one yet..
    5.What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite? Right now the chubby look vs the pregnant look.. And the nausea..
    Favorite feeling her moving around.
  • Options
    1. What do you do for a living? (SAHM included)  I am an Adapted PE teacher (PE for kids with disabilities), and a nutrition/supplements coach.2. What does DH/SO do for a living? Personal Trainer and Crossfit gym owner3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms: morning, afternoon, evening? Morning4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. Fun, crazy, fast, beautiful5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite? Least favorite is not being able to do the things I love like eat sushi and drink a beer once in a while. Favorite... um... I will let you know when I can think of it!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1. What do you do for a living? I work in I/S Security for American Family Insurance

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? He is a Chemist in an research and development lab.

3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms: morning, afternoon, evening? I feel my best mid morning.

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. I married my BestFriend.

5.  What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite? Least Favorite - getting bigger/stretch marks  (i am very small and work out to stay in shape, not looking forward to my body after this pregnancy)
    Favorite: Feeling the baby kick!

• Options
    1. What do you do for a living? SAHM included Corporate Communications

2. What does DH/SO do for a living? Sales for an energy company

3. When do you feel your best, least amount of symptoms: morning, afternoon, evening? It varies almost every day!

4. If you are married, describe your wedding in 4 words. Beginning of something amazing.

5. What is you least favorite thing about being pregnant? And what is your favorite? Being emotional is least; expecting a little baby is favorite!
    Lilypie - (bDmZ)Lilypie - (SUYh)
    image imageimage

• Options

1. I'm a registered nurse, I work in home care nursing 

2. He works for the ministry of transportation, inspecting commercial vehicles

3. I feel best in the late morning/early afternoon - the most energetic

4. Love, relaxed, family, perfect

5. least favourite is the fatigue (thankfully I think it's passing). Most favourite is getting special treatment (I know how lame that is but it's the truth), such as not having to clean the litter box 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"